Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: A lot of folks get to see Jags this week...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Raiders game will be on local TV  in many markets including the entire western part of USA...  Titans game of course will on NFL Network...

http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2016&wk=7

Holy cow. That's a large portion of the country.

Most of Florida will see Buffalo at Miami. Gainesville is on the coverage border, apparently.

A lot of exposure for the Jags this week. Lets hope we win over some believers. 

holy cow...

I'm shocked.

Pensacola's CBS (which comes from Mobile AL I think) almost never shows Jags. Pats, Phins, Jets (when Favre was there) or any CBS game showing an NFCS opponent.

But this is getting almost national coverage.

Thanks Oakland.

Hopefully they show up then, Raiders have a bad defense. 

Edit: I knew they were bad but I didn't know they were statistically the worst. 

Edit 2: [BLEEP], Jags have the 4th best defense statistically?? Wow. 

As usual Amelia did not look for an existing thread before creating his own. Proof he is a bot.

Quote:holy cow...

I'm shocked.

Pensacola's CBS (which comes from Mobile AL I think) almost never shows Jags. Pats, Phins, Jets (when Favre was there) or any CBS game showing an NFCS opponent.

But this is getting almost national coverage.

Thanks Oakland.

What thank Oakland?
Quote:Raiders game will be on local TV  in many markets including the entire western part of USA...  Titans game of course will on NFL Network...

http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2016&wk=7
Man I hope the Jags don't go out and look terrible.  Would love a win against the raiders
Quote:What thank Oakland?

Because if the Raiders were bad there would be no chance most of America will see the game.
I'm in the Titans coverage Sad
Quote:Holy cow. That's a large portion of the country.

Yep, this could be good for the Jags, or it could be bad for the Jags.

It will depend on which Jags team shows up.
Quote:I'm in the Titans coverage Sad

That's a shame.
Quote:Yep, this could be good for the Jags, or it could be bad for the Jags.

It will depend on which Jags team shows up.

Either way it is good for the Raiders.
Pretty cool. Hope we can represent well.
Quote:I'm in the Titans coverage Sad
No one should be subjected to that emotional terrorism.
I'm well within the Jaguars posted coverage range in Arkansas, but the local channel has the Bill/Dolphins game listed for Sunday. That is literally the worst possible option. Angry messages are being left asking why.
I'm happy I'll get the Jags next 2 games here in Iowa. It beats online streaming. I do think it's odd that I'll get the Jags/Oakland this week, but didn't get the Jags/Bears last week. Oh well, let's kick some raider [BLEEP]!
Wow
The CBS Late game is how Trump is seeing the electoral map.

[Image: 07-CBS-L.png]

Pages: 1 2