Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Alien spaceship may lay off Florida coast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alien spaceship may lay off Florida coast, says Discovery Channel treasure hunter

In a close encounter of the submerged kind, a Discovery Channel treasure hunter said he found what could be a massive extraterrestrial structure at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean off the Florida coast.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/science/Al..._170882935
leave TMD alone
I'm going to go ahead and say it is NOT a giant alien ship BUT there will be an 8 part special on the Discovery Channel that includes a bunch of interviews with alien "experts" and eventually ends without ever revealing whatever it is down there in the first place.
If it is an alien spaceship, the government will seize the area and the military will have orders to shoot anyone who comes within the restricted zone.
[Image: d4d307162dbdbf58980cf18f0fc72787.jpg]
(08-22-2018, 03:09 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: [ -> ][Image: d4d307162dbdbf58980cf18f0fc72787.jpg]

Here's a big problem with the 'alien theorists'.  How can take anybody that looks like this seriously?
(08-19-2018, 07:01 PM)Vicbow Rules Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to go ahead and say it is NOT  a giant alien ship BUT there will be an 8 part special on the Discovery Channel that includes a bunch of interviews with alien "experts" and eventually ends without ever revealing whatever it is down there in the first place.

I've always wondered about that.  Exactly how does one become an "expert" in aliens?
[Image: giphy.webp]
Check Bill Nye's credentials...
(08-22-2018, 04:11 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-19-2018, 07:01 PM)Vicbow Rules Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to go ahead and say it is NOT  a giant alien ship BUT there will be an 8 part special on the Discovery Channel that includes a bunch of interviews with alien "experts" and eventually ends without ever revealing whatever it is down there in the first place.

I've always wondered about that.  Exactly how does one become an "expert" in aliens?

Probably the same place that makes some people become an "expert" on Bigfoots. LOL.

[Image: meme8.jpg]