Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Witness: DNC tour bus dumps human waste into storm drain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Witness: DNC tour bus dumps human waste into storm drain

Lawrenceville police are investigating a claim that involves a Democratic National Committee tour bus illegally dumping human waste into a storm drain between campaign stops.
<div style="color:rgb(0,0,0);background-color:rgb(255,255,255);text-align:left;">

Read more: http://www.cbs46.com/story/33418363/witn...z4NXpe6gzX

</div>

Yeah, I read that this morning...classy bunch.

That can't help global warming...

In before the "not a reputable source" crowd
That's not the last time we'll see HRC [BLEEP] all over America.

Anyone who does this sucks.
Quote:In before the "not a reputable source" crowd

Indy2Jax and TAM will say it was just hot chocolate or coffee being drained from the vehicle. 
Quote:That's not the last time we'll see HRC [BAD WORD REMOVED] all over America.

You won the internet today. Thread over.
Quote:In before the "not a reputable source" crowd

But this time, we have Pictures and Video
Quote:But this time, we have Pictures and Video

Doesn't matter, they will claim they are faked. Lol
Quote:Doesn't matter, they will claim they are faked. Lol

Yeah, you guys never do that.  Right?  You never dismiss something because it's HuffPost or Snopes.  Lol.
Free dinner to anybody who somehow incorporates this into Eddie emptying the crapper into Clark's storm drain in photoshop.

No big deal in her eyes I'm sure...she will just claim ignorance as always.  I mean doesn't everybody dump their poo into the storm drains.  God I hate that woman.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morn...orm-drain/

Apparently it was dumped because there was a leak.  Of course this doesn't excuse the driver's actions--he shouldn't have dumped the waste where he did.  It's funny though, because people actually seem to think Hillary would have anything to do with waste disposal decisions like this.  If this were a Trump bus, I imagine the same people attacking this would rage at Trump being blamed for it.

Quote:https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morn...orm-drain/

Apparently it was dumped because there was a leak.  Of course this doesn't excuse the driver's actions--he shouldn't have dumped the waste where he did.  It's funny though, because people actually seem to think Hillary would have anything to do with waste disposal decisions like this.  If this were a Trump bus, I imagine the same people attacking this would rage at Trump being blamed for it.

I'm shocked you would refute this with a washingtonpost article, lol

[Image: giphy-facebook_s.jpg]

I completely believe the DNC saying there was a leak. When have they ever lied?

Quote:I'm shocked you would refute this with a washingtonpost article, lol

I completely believe the DNC saying there was a leak. When have they ever lied?

I'm surprised you're literate.  lol

Of course maybe someone read it to you, because you don't seem to get the DNC wasn't the one that said there was a leak.  It was the driver of the bus.  

Hillary and ALL of her minions are literally full of crap.

Quote:I'm surprise you're literate.  lol

Of course maybe someone read it to you, because you don't seem to get the DNC wasn't the one that said there was a leak.  It was the driver of the bus.  

The driver of the DNC bus said there was a leak. C'mon man.

You don't really believe this crap (no pun), do you? 

Is there any way you leave the country BEFORE the polls open?

On a side note, can you imagine all of the lies and deceit that are now in that storm drain?

she is going to [BLEEP] on this country too... or should i say "again"?

The driver of the bus doesn't work for the DNC. I wonder how some of you can handle eating and breathing without choking. 

Pages: 1 2