Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bernie Sanders supporter beaten up by Antifa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bernie Sanders supporter protesting right-wing rally with American flag beaten up by Antifa, video shows

A registered Democrat and Bernie Sanders supporter protesting a right-wing rally in Oregon earlier this month says he was viciously beaten by militant members of his own movement because he possessed a "fascist symbol" -- an American flag.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/21/ber...shows.html
(08-21-2018, 02:41 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]Bernie Sanders supporter protesting right-wing rally with American flag beaten up by Antifa, video shows

A registered Democrat and Bernie Sanders supporter protesting a right-wing rally in Oregon earlier this month says he was viciously beaten by militant members of his own movement because he possessed a "fascist symbol" -- an American flag.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/21/ber...shows.html

That'll learn 'em!
They're eating their own, now.
For carrying a flag. Priceless.
Antifa is just as idiotic as the extremists on the radical-right.  There's not place in this country for either types of people. I think we can all agree on that.
I just hope it wasn't Adam2012. Haven't seen him around here in awhile.
Reporter- Bernie, what do you think about one of your supporters being beat down by antifa?

Bernie- Better him than me has always been my motto.
(08-22-2018, 11:21 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]I just hope it wasn't Adam2012. Haven't seen him around here in awhile.

Nice to know you're always thinking of me.

I apparently have three things you don't: a wife and family; friends; a job. Thus I'm not able to be on here 24/7, like you.

Plus, it can get pretty boring. You and three of four other Trumpettes sitting in a circle all trying to convince each other that you're the Trumpiest Trumpette ever! Kind of like Junior High. Sad.

But it has been fun watching Donald's downfall. All the sleaze catching up to him. I assume he'll blame it all on Donald Jr. Donald has always been able to pay people off when he does something illegal/sleazy. I don't think he can bribe Robert Mueller.

Melania will enjoy the next few months, I'm sure. When she's not too busy telling people not to be a cyber bully. Hahahahaha - you just can't make this stuff up.

Well, I need to let you get back to your full time job of making excuses for Donald. Some of us can be bought.
(08-21-2018, 05:50 PM)FBT Wrote: [ -> ]For carrying a flag.  Priceless.

Yes, indeed, liberals and progressives can be very patriotic.  Please remember that next time one of the politicians you like calls his enemies unpatriotic.  Lies should be denounced whether the come from politicians we like or dislike.
(08-22-2018, 12:10 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2018, 11:21 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]I just hope it wasn't Adam2012. Haven't seen him around here in awhile.

I apparently have three things you don't: a wife and family; friends; a job. Thus I'm not able to be on here 24/7, like you.

Plus, it can get pretty boring. You and three of four other Trumpettes sitting in a circle all trying to convince each other that you're the Trumpiest Trumpette ever! Kind of like Junior High. Sad.

But it has been fun watching Donald's downfall. All the sleaze catching up to him. I assume he'll blame it all on Donald Jr. Donald has always been able to pay people off when he does something illegal/sleazy. I don't think he can bribe Robert Mueller.

Melania will enjoy the next few months, I'm sure. When she's not too busy telling people not to be a cyber bully. Hahahahaha - you just can't make this stuff up.

Well, I need to let you get back to your full time job of making excuses for Donald. Some of us can be bought.

Don't fall off that high horse you turd burglar lol

I apparently have three things you don't: a wife and family; friends; a job. 

[Image: gus-bradley.png]
(08-21-2018, 05:50 PM)FBT Wrote: [ -> ]For carrying a flag.  Priceless.

Spit on it, burn it, turn your back to it, all ok.  But to carry it as if you're proud of it???  Such an outrageous act must be punished!
I was at a protest rally in Riverside back in 2004 or so. One side of the street had those for OIF/OEF and the other side was against. I had a sign that simply said "Support the Troops" and you would have thought by the anti-war reactions that I was a neo-con from hell and by the pro-war reactions that I was a war supporting bad [BLEEP]. 

I actually got shoved off the sidewalk by one of the anti folks. I was like- WTFrak I support ONLY the Troops and they said supporting the Troops was the same as supporting the war. The pros couldn't understand how you could be for the Troops but not the war.

I guess you have to be one of the other; there is no middle ground.

(08-22-2018, 04:21 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2018, 12:10 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: [ -> ]I apparently have three things you don't: a wife and family; friends; a job. 

[Image: gus-bradley.png]

Liberal math, although I have always questioned if he actually had a job. I guess his sub-conscience took over his keyboard when adding things up.