Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: National Enquirer - David Pecker granted immunity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here comes the release of all the hush money payoffs.

...  Melania is soon to become the Hilaryx10 of First Ladies !!!!

Pecker, the CEO of American Media Inc., told federal prosecutors that Trump had knowledge of Cohen's payments to women who had alleged sexual encounters with him, sources familiar with the matter told CNN. Pecker also provided investigators with details about payments Cohen made to the women, the sources said

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/23/politics/...index.html
You loonies really love your nothingburgers... extra sauce.

You guys really have something this time. Just like all the other last times...
(08-23-2018, 11:37 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Here comes the release of all the hush money payoffs.

Pecker, the CEO of American Media Inc., told federal prosecutors that Trump had knowledge of Cohen's payments to women who had alleged sexual encounters with him, sources familiar with the matter told CNN. Pecker also provided investigators with details about payments Cohen made to the women, the sources said

No doubt about that, but I’m sure Melania knew what she was getting into when she married a tycoon who is 30 years her senior.

(08-24-2018, 12:25 AM)I pirkster Wrote: [ -> ]You loonies really love your nothingburgers... extra sauce.

You guys really have something this time.  Just like all the other last times...

I think they’ve settled on the ‘death by a thousand cuts’ approach.
(08-24-2018, 06:21 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-23-2018, 11:37 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Here comes the release of all the hush money payoffs.

No doubt about that, but I’m sure Melania knew what she was getting into when she married a tycoon who is 30 years her senior.

(08-24-2018, 12:25 AM)I pirkster Wrote: [ -> ]You loonies really love your nothingburgers... extra sauce.

You guys really have something this time.  Just like all the other last times...

Someday the Outrage Fatigue has to set in, doesn't It?
(08-24-2018, 06:44 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-24-2018, 06:21 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]No doubt about that, but I’m sure Melania knew what she was getting into when she married a tycoon who is 30 years her senior.

"Listen, and understand! That Terminator is out there! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop... ever..."
(08-24-2018, 06:44 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-24-2018, 06:21 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]No doubt about that, but I’m sure Melania knew what she was getting into when she married a tycoon who is 30 years her senior.

You would think, but it’ll take some time. For the last 30 years, at least, the left has been controlling the narrative with a complicit media (the press and Hollywood), skewed academia, and weaponized government bureaucracies. The childish outrage we witness from the left on a daily basis isn’t rooted in ideology at all. It’s based in shock, anger and indignation that they’ve lost control. They are more than willing to see people suffer in order to regain that control; such as the ilk of wealthy Bill Maher who wants to see parents lose their jobs and children go without strictly for the sake of political expediency and revenge. The leftist monster has been laid bare.
National Enquirer and source in the same story....buwahahaha!

As a kid, I still remember all of those National Enquirer headlines while waiting for mom to check out at the store. 

Is his last name really Pecker? That guy probably saw the inside of a bunch of lockers as a kid .