Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Tv stereo question..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok basically everything is hooked up.. Tv is pre amping my stereo.. my question is when the tv speakers are turned on.. should the tv speakers sound mode be off.. if so would that make it louder..

Thanks for the help also what should the audio output sound signal be if I have a stereo receiver pcm or 5.1 surround.. also what is automatic volume leveling mean.. and should that be turned on or left alone.. the reason I ask is because I would like to use my tv volume as the main volume.. for those wondering if the sound works while the stereo is on.. the answer is yes it does.. it even works with both volumes (stereo) and (tv)..
Thing is the older tv's had that option where u could use the tv as the main volume.. but the newer ones are weird lol.. I'm wondering if I have another hookup on back of tv that requires a special cord to do such a thing..
There is a option on the menu that says sound mode.. which features stereo and the thing is it won't allow me get it why I don't know..
This is fascinating. Like watching a chimp trying to figure out the touch screen on a tablet.