Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The Ultimate Bridezilla
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bride cancels wedding, breaks up with fiancé after friends and family refuse to pay for $60G nuptials

A woman’s long-winded tirade blaming her friends and family for canceling her dream $60,000 wedding has gone viral on social media.

http://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/2018/08...tials.html
Stupid whiny millennials. When will they learn that if you want something, you have to rob a bank for it?
Entitlement at it's highest. She said $1500 isn't a lot. Uhhh..... it is where I come from. That's more than my house payment.
I don't really know if this story is true but...

STUPID entitlement generation for thinking that they are entitled to others paying for their "dream".  Here's a news flash and I think that most heterosexual males will agree with me.  We don't like weddings, only the party afterwards.  We don't want to actually have to PAY to go to a wedding.  Some of us that have grandchildren near her age didn't have a "dream" wedding and never had anything given to us.  Our wedding wasn't about us "showing off" or "impressing" people about the ceremony or anything, it was about "us" committing to spending the rest of our lives together.
That post reads like satire, so I don’t think this is real at all.
Someone needs a swift kick in the butt.