Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Hillary Fixer Breaks Ranks: I Arranged Sex Trysts For Her — With Men & WOMEN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Hillary Fixer Breaks Ranks: I Arranged Sex Trysts For Her — With Men & WOMEN

Hillary Clinton is a secret sex freak who paid fixers to set up illicit romps with both men AND women!

That’s the blockbuster revelation from a former Clinton family operative who is sensationally breaking ranks with his one-time bosses to speak to The National ENQUIRER in a bombshell 9-page cover story — on newsstands Wednesday.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrit...ter-fixer/

Quote:Hillary Fixer Breaks Ranks: I Arranged Sex Trysts For Her — With Men & WOMEN

Hillary Clinton is a secret sex freak who paid fixers to set up illicit romps with both men AND women!

That’s the blockbuster revelation from a former Clinton family operative who is sensationally breaking ranks with his one-time bosses to speak to The National ENQUIRER in a bombshell 9-page cover story — on newsstands Wednesday.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrit...ter-fixer/

The same Hillary Clinton that is dying a slow and crippling death is now a sex freak?  I mean, really?  LOL
Ummmmm........
The sad thing is we used to laugh out loud in fits of hysteria about the National Enquirer.  These days the news from pubs like this are more realistic than what we get from ABC et al.

Quote:The sad thing is we used to laugh out loud in fits of hysteria about the National Enquirer.  These days the news from pubs like this are more realistic than what we get from ABC et al.

LOL, to you honestly believe this?  Did you believe that ted cruz had a hand in the Castro lead assassination of JFK?  No, the enquirer is still trash.  A broke clock can be right twice a day, but this isn't one of those times.

Hillary has sex?  With that hip of hers?  I don't think so.  Plus, remember, she's dying.  Dying people, from what I hear, have very low labidos...
Quote:The same Hillary Clinton that is dying a slow and crippling death is now a sex freak?  I mean, really?  LOL

Now you know what she's dying of...lol
Quote:Now you know what she's dying of...lol

[Image: giphy.gif]
Quote:LOL, to you honestly believe this?  Did you believe that ted cruz had a hand in the Castro lead assassination of JFK?  No, the enquirer is still trash.  A broke clock can be right twice a day, but this isn't one of those times.

Hillary has sex?  With that hip of hers?  I don't think so.  Plus, remember, she's dying.  Dying people, from what I hear, have very low labidos...
No, my point was that the National Enquirer has more credibility that the MSM these days.  Are you denying that they don't release true investigative reporting at the same rate as the former big name new organizations?  A lot of tripe as well you just have to week through it all.  lol
Quote:No, my point was that the National Enquirer has more credibility that the MSM these days. Are you denying that they don't release true investigative reporting at the same rate as the former big name new organizations? A lot of tripe as well you just have to week through it all. lol

Well... I don't read the enquirer enough to definitively answer the question. I know they have been correct a few times... But hey have been wrong more often then they have been accurate.

My point being that if their accuaracy percentage is below standards, then what good is the reporting they do? Like I said, a broke clock is even right 2 times a day. Its the other 23 hours, and 58 minutes that discredit said clock.

And seriously... Does anyone think hillary is or has ever been a freak in the sheets? Prima facie, it doesn't hold water.
Only with her girlfriends.
I want to believe
Quote:Only with her girlfriends.

That's one in her Plus column.
Is it true she scissored with Rosie O Donnell?
The woman this tale describes is not a woman who is mesmerized by a falling balloon.
Can we all agree this post is a entertainment piece not factoid journalism?
Quote:Now you know what she's dying of...lol

Aids
Quote:Is it true she scissored with Rosie O Donnell?

I'm willing to bet Rosie has some extra equipment. No scissoring involved
Bill Clinton has said Hillary has eaten more (you know what) than he has.

and i dont mean pizza

Tacos?
Pages: 1 2 3 4