Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jalen Ramsey - The Man, The Mouth, The Legend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Article just put out by ESPN Magazine featuring our own Jalen Ramsey. Great read if you have time!

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_...uth-legend
Seems to sum him up pretty well.
He's getting alot of nationwide publicity. If he has a monster year, he certainly will become a legend.
Loved this article!
Just read it. Thought it was really well-written and overall positive.
Great read!
I might read it since some of you said it was good, but ESPN articles have typically been God awful the last few years.
(08-30-2018, 11:42 AM)irontrooper83 Wrote: [ -> ]Loved this article!

Gronk may not lol. Can’t wait for week 2!
Love or hate em, he’s definitely an interesting person.

I also liked his statement about being a great father. Very humble about that.
And now he's saying Amendola is trash lol I love Jalen
(08-30-2018, 01:13 PM)knarnn Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2018, 11:42 AM)irontrooper83 Wrote: [ -> ]Loved this article!

Gronk may not lol. Can’t wait for week 2!

I like how the writer pointed out when Ramsey made specific trash talk (only 1 catch) he was correct.
(08-30-2018, 12:55 PM)jjgator Wrote: [ -> ]I might read it since some of you said it was good, but ESPN articles have typically been God awful the last few years.

This is Mina Kimes though.
She's awesome. 
And Ramsey is awesome.
article = awesome
(08-30-2018, 11:09 AM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]Article just put out by ESPN Magazine featuring our own Jalen Ramsey. Great read if you have time!

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_...uth-legend

Well crud, only one good year and we've become seattle. We better get the SB to go with the talk.
I just don't understand why he feels the need to share his opinions about other people. It feels like he has an unhealthy need for attention.

Granted, his opinion is not exactly 100% unsolicited... but people know that if you just ask Jalen his opinion and he will make the front page.

One of these days he is going to get utterly dominated by a WR or QB that he ran his mouth about. I mean its inevitable. Its going to be a tough press conference for him after that game. Why bring that on yourself? Its not worth it.
This man is my favorite player, hands-down.

(08-30-2018, 01:41 PM)brianmsbc Wrote: [ -> ]I just don't understand why he feels the need to share his opinions about other people. It feels like he has an unhealthy need for attention.

Granted, his opinion is not exactly 100% unsolicited... but people know that if you just ask Jalen his opinion and he will make the front page.

One of these days he is going to get utterly dominated by a WR or QB that he ran his mouth about. I mean its inevitable. Its going to be a tough press conference for him after that game. Why bring that on yourself? Its not worth it.

It's part of his game, man.  He's in the heads of the opposition.
(08-30-2018, 01:41 PM)brianmsbc Wrote: [ -> ]I just don't understand why he feels the need to share his opinions about other people. It feels like he has an unhealthy need for attention.

Can you remember who dominated Deion Sanders?
Not saying it never happened... but can you remember when or who?

C'mon... there's players like Ramsey and players like Blake and everyone in between in this league.
It takes all kinds of kinds to make the world go round. And as long as he's backing it up more than he's getting beat on the field, you should enjoy the fact that we have a team good enough to have a player such as Ramsey talking trash to the league.

I kinda wish he'd sugar coat it when talking about his own QB though.
The previous article covered it enough "Blake do what Blake gotta do"
this time it read a bit different.
(08-30-2018, 01:36 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2018, 12:55 PM)jjgator Wrote: [ -> ]I might read it since some of you said it was good, but ESPN articles have typically been God awful the last few years.

This is Mina Kimes though.
She's awesome. 
And Ramsey is awesome.
article = awesome
Agree I thought the article itself was excellent.
[Image: FB_IMG_1535652414076.jpg]
Fantastic article
great read, easily my favorite player, by a mile, ever in the NFL

my favorite position, and if I had to build a prototype of that position, it would be jalen ramsey

for those that still dont understand why he brings other people up in his disses, it's what makes him back it up, he knows if he says it and gets destroyed, that he will get roasted for it... it fuels him

He wants everyone to look at him as the best, and that means that he HAS to put the work in to be the best

if you dont understand that mindset, you may just never have been a naturally born competitor. I can relate to what he's saying because even though I am far from an elite athlete like Jalen, a lot of his characteristics are things I also possess.
Pages: 1 2