Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: pre-season over!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
its time to get real now. the pre-season is over. time to stop all the talk and predictions and be fans. 

everyone is 0-0 now,and the games will count with preseason being over. I will have videos this year. 

Go jags!!!!!!!!
That's right! GO JAGUARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE....JAGUARS!!!!!!!! MOVE THOSE CHAINS! MOVE THOSE CHAINS! MOVE!!!

[Image: giphy.gif]
Its time.
Lets Go !!!!
Good luck to you guys this season. I hope the tacks can keep up.
(08-31-2018, 10:18 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck to you guys this season. I hope the tacks can keep up.

They won't. Not close to ready, in spite of sweeping a contender last year, and subsequently showing their true colors. But you will understand the intricacies soon enough, though something tells me you know already.
(09-01-2018, 04:51 AM)BritJag Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-31-2018, 10:18 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck to you guys this season. I hope the tacks can keep up.

They won't. Not close to ready, in spite of sweeping a contender last year, and subsequently showing their true colors. But you will understand the intricacies soon enough, though something tells me you know already.

Stranger things have happened.