Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Amazing SI article on Tom Coughlin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For those fans who want to know a little bit more about the “real” head guy in charge please take a look at this. There are a few great tidbits I think you’d enjoy:

Teaser 1

Quote: Coughlin was at the top of Khan’s list to replace coach Gus Bradley.

Teaser 2

Quote: “The minute he was hired, everybody in the building was nervous,” Lageman recalls. “Where people might’ve come to work wearing jeans and a golf shirt, all of a sudden they were wearing button-downs and khakis.”

[font=Georgia]Final teaser[/font]

Quote: Coughlin’s palms slam the table simultaneously. This isn’t emphasis—it’s pure frustration. You want to know what he thought about after the 24–20 loss in New England the next week? Really?

^^^^
That one is a good one....

[font=Georgia][font=Georgia]http://amp.si.com/nfl/2018/09/04/tom-cou...ssion=true[/font][/font]
Awesome stuff, there.
Myles Jack really wasn’t down....
Awesome read. Those dang refs......
Guys, our team is special. This was great.
We were robbed.
Great read. Reading the part about Mykes Jack made me feel sick all over again. Should have been in the superbowl.
(09-06-2018, 11:54 AM)foo895 Wrote: [ -> ]Great read. Reading the part about Mykes Jack made me feel sick all over again. Should have been in the superbowl.

When the league office admits that they were wrong....it’s a tough pill to swallow. We were literally one play away from a 17 point lead with under 10 minutes to go. 

Ugh.
(09-06-2018, 03:37 PM)knarnn Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-06-2018, 11:54 AM)foo895 Wrote: [ -> ]Great read. Reading the part about Mykes Jack made me feel sick all over again. Should have been in the superbowl.

When the league office admits that they were wrong....it’s a tough pill to swallow. We were literally one play away from a 17 point lead with under 10 minutes to go. 

Ugh.
Absolutely. Despite anything else that happened that game, Jags were hosed by the refs and the league admits it. 

The only thing left to do now is to win the whole (bleeping) thing.