Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 2018 NFL TV Distribution Maps - Opening Week 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi, Jacksonville Jaguars fans!   Smile  New York Rangers, NHL, and MLB On FOX announcer Kenny Albert, and former NFL players and twins Jamael Orande Barber, and Atiim Kiambu Barber, are all announcing the Tom Coughlin Bowl in the New Jersey Meadowlands this Sunday afternoon at 1:05PM for The NFL On FOX's televised cross-flexing game, seen regionally, and locally on WFOX Channel 30   Cool

WJAX CBS Channel 47, and WFOX Channel 30 are also televising both the Cowboys @ Panthers, and KC Chiefs @ LA Chargers, late Sunday afternoon games, in the Jacksonville, FL area.     Wink

http://www.506sports.com/

http://506sports.com/
Yesssss pretty happy then game is not being shown in Colorado!! I have Sunday ticket but no Fox
I hate Northwest Florida.... (Post Katrina Saints land)
That being said... I usually hit a sports bar for opening weekend anyway.
It says they are playing the stupid Bucs game instead of the Jags game in Gainesville. They did the same thing last year for a Fox game (Jags Rams). This is bogus, nobody cares about the stupid Bucs.
I hate that if you have local market game on in your location you don't get a Fox game at the same time. (Or vice versa) NFL has the worst sports coverage of any sport.
Looks like I’ll be finding a sports bar in Tucson, AZ on Sunday.
(09-05-2018, 03:17 PM)Browntrouser Wrote: [ -> ]I hate that if you have local market game on in your location you don't get a Fox game at the same time. (Or vice versa) NFL has the worst sports coverage of any sport.

Right, wish we could flip to the tinhorns at cheaters during breaks.
YES! I'll get to see the game here in Maryland for a change!
Anyone know how this game isn't being shown in Orlando? Don't they have to broadcast away games being the secondary market??
I’m not getting the game in Tallahassee either. Unreal.
(09-05-2018, 07:15 PM)d4rkman Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone know how this game isn't being shown in Orlando? Don't they have to broadcast away games being the secondary market??

I used to think that was a rule (in Gainesville too), but they did it last season with the Rams Jags game too. I guess they don't have to show it if it comes on Fox. It's lame.
Amelia is something else Wink. Not Jamael Orande and Atiim Kiambu. Like who ever knew that was their full names? You go hun.

Btw, we get to see the game here in DC, and as it may shall be heading back to NYC Sunday evening.
Why is central Florida stuck watching what will almost certainly be a 2 win AT BEST team the Bucs? That team is terrible. Jesus man I hate having to resort the garbage streams because the local networks suck at picking better overall games.
(09-05-2018, 11:09 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: [ -> ]Why is central Florida stuck watching what will almost certainly be a 2 win AT BEST team the Bucs? That team is terrible. Jesus man I hate having to resort the garbage streams because the local networks suck at picking better overall games.

Especially here in Gville(north-central FL). The Jags stadium is more than 50 miles closer to here than the Bucs stadium, yet Fox chooses the Bucs game.
(09-05-2018, 02:46 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]I hate Northwest Florida.... (Post Katrina Saints land)
That being said... I usually hit a sports bar for opening weekend anyway.

/brofist

Tallahassee gets....Tampa? Without Jameis? grape job, network affiliate.

(09-05-2018, 07:15 PM)d4rkman Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone know how this game isn't being shown in Orlando? Don't they have to broadcast away games being the secondary market??

@You must be new here@

Fox's Orlando affiliate has to broadcast Bucs road games first.
Their second priority is to broadcast a Jags road game.  
If there is no Bucs' road game and no Jags road game, they can pick a game.

CBS's Orlando affiliate follows the same rules but in reverse order.

This is the NFL's fault for scheduling both games at 1 PM and giving both games to Fox.
(09-06-2018, 09:33 AM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]

Fox's Orlando affiliate has to broadcast Bucs road games first.
Their second priority is to broadcast a Jags road game.  
If there is no Bucs' road game and no Jags road game, they can pick a game.

CBS's Orlando affiliate follows the same rules but in reverse order.

This is the NFL's fault for scheduling both games at 1 PM and giving both games to Fox.

Gotcha, that makes sense. Very dumb to schedule them that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(09-05-2018, 05:22 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]YES! I'll get to see the game here in Maryland for a change!
Same!
Damn, not on here. Going to have to find a stream.
I know a lot of Giant fans in the Orlando area are pissed.
Pages: 1 2 3