Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NFL.com - Jaguars' Jalen Ramsey (ankle) limited in practice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jaguars' Jalen Ramsey (ankle) limited in practice

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...n-practice

Jacksonville Jaguars cornerback Jalen Ramsey is experiencing some ankle soreness and was limited in practice, according to a team spokesman.
Smokescreen.
Sandbagging
Yeah I have zero concern on this
nothing to see here
Yes, Eli throw it to Ramsey. It will most surely be a completion due to his ailing ankle!
I think I could quote everyone above and leave it at that. Non-story.
(09-06-2018, 05:28 PM)Tuxedo Wrote: [ -> ]I think I could quote everyone above and leave it at that. Non-story.
"The team said Ramsey did not suffer an injury on Wednesday or Thursday but was added to the report because he took limited snaps in practice. He is still expected to play against the Giants and Beckham."
(09-06-2018, 08:41 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]"The team said Ramsey did not suffer an injury on Wednesday or Thursday but was added to the report because he took limited snaps in practice. He is still expected to play against the Giants and Beckham."

Might have been the hurt butt syndrome from having your butt chewed by the Godfather. He probably missed snaps cause he was sent to Toms office, where The Godfather told him that it is not all about him it is about the team. Team is what is important not him. Then probably reminded him of the 4nette suspension. I swear the way Ramsey sounded in the presser was like someone told him shut your mouth just a little bit.
(09-07-2018, 09:54 AM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-06-2018, 08:41 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]"The team said Ramsey did not suffer an injury on Wednesday or Thursday but was added to the report because he took limited snaps in practice. He is still expected to play against the Giants and Beckham."

Might have been the hurt butt syndrome from having your butt chewed by the Godfather. He probably missed snaps cause he was sent to Toms office, where The Godfather told him that it is not all about him it is about the team. Team is what is important not him. Then probably reminded him of the 4nette suspension. I swear the way Ramsey sounded in the presser was like someone told him shut your mouth just a little bit.

Perceptive. You might be right.
(09-07-2018, 09:54 AM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: [ -> ]

I disagree.
Ramsey has never been crazy with his pressers.
A lot has been made about 2 off season interviews... but he hasn't exactly made headlines heading into games from his 10 minutes with the press.

Occasionally he's had some "who" type remarks in the locker room with a mic in his face. But people that were expecting the magazine articles to spill over were off base. Also thinking he was all of a sudden just gonna trash talk any and everybody (including his buddy Odell) was silly.

I think he just knows when to be candid, when to talk smack, and when to get ready for business.
This idea that Tom Coughlin scared Jalen into not being Jalen is some of the silliest stuff I've read the past couple days.
(09-07-2018, 11:17 AM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-07-2018, 09:54 AM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: [ -> ]Might have been the hurt butt syndrome from having your butt chewed by the Godfather. He probably missed snaps cause he was sent to Toms office, where The Godfather told him that it is not all about him it is about the team. Team is what is important not him. Then probably reminded him of the 4nette suspension. I swear the way Ramsey sounded in the presser was like someone told him shut your mouth just a little bit.

I disagree.
A lot has been made about 2 off season interviews... but he hasn't exactly made headlines heading into games from his 10 minutes with the press.

Occasionally he's had some "who" type remarks in the locker room with a mic in his face. But people that were expecting the magazine articles to spill over were off base. Also thinking he was all of a sudden just gonna trash talk any and everybody (including his buddy Odell) was silly.

I think he just knows when to be candid, when to talk smack, and when to get ready for business.
This idea that Tom Coughlin scared Jalen into not being Jalen is some of the silliest stuff I've read the past couple days.

Wait...you haven't been reading Jungle Cats posts?   Big Grin
(09-07-2018, 11:17 AM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-07-2018, 09:54 AM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: [ -> ]Might have been the hurt butt syndrome from having your butt chewed by the Godfather. He probably missed snaps cause he was sent to Toms office, where The Godfather told him that it is not all about him it is about the team. Team is what is important not him. Then probably reminded him of the 4nette suspension. I swear the way Ramsey sounded in the presser was like someone told him shut your mouth just a little bit.

I disagree.

Then maybe you should read more post. Or better yet watch the actual presser. Yes he is never like the interviews in the pressers he more subdued but count how many times he says team and how he puts emphisis on the word team. you cant tell me someone didnt say something to him.
(09-07-2018, 03:34 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-07-2018, 11:17 AM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]I disagree.

Then maybe you should read more post. Or better yet watch the actual presser. Yes he is never like the interviews in the pressers he more subdued but count how many times he says team and how he puts emphisis on the word team. you cant tell me someone didnt say something to him.

I doubt they did.
Practice! We talking about Practice!!!