Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Myles Jack with another monster game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think he ended the game with 10 tackles 1 pass deflection 1 interception and a touchdown.

Wow
What a great deal we got with everyone worried a bu out the knee. He is so athletic.
Ngakoue, Jack, Ramsey
^ the best trio we’ve ever drafted by miles
Made Telvin almost seem invisible
He also was not down.
The stop on Engram on 3rd down in the first half was absoultely fantastic (on top of the other plays)
(09-09-2018, 04:13 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]I think he ended the game with 10 tackles 1 pass deflection 1 interception and a touchdown.

Wow

He was allowed to recover a turnover AND run in for a TD. Amazing.
Underrated dpoy candidate
(09-09-2018, 04:15 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: [ -> ]What a great deal we got with everyone worried a bu out the knee. He is so athletic.

Agreed the guy beasted today. We need more of this.
(09-09-2018, 04:16 PM)MojoKing Wrote: [ -> ]Ngakoue, Jack, Ramsey
^ the best trio we’ve ever drafted by miles

You say this, and I can't help thinking that no matter how badly the refs rob us in any given game, we robbed the whole league in that draft a million times worse.
Jacob's played great too, he gave up 1 play and it's because he slipped
Not bad for a 2nd rounder that played RB with a bummed knee. What was the league thinking by letting him slip to the 2nd round.

He plays like a top 5 pick.
(09-09-2018, 05:43 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]Not bad for a 2nd rounder that played RB with a bummed knee. What was the league thinking by letting him slip to the 2nd round.

He plays like a top 5 pick.

He would have been a top 5-10 pick if people weren't concerned with his knee.

He also only had like 30 carries at RB in college. He didn't play it that much. He played everywhere on Defense, but the DL in college and it shows. Dude is good.
Still not down......
He had a heck of a game. Should be a contender for defenisve player of the year.
If he lives up to his billing, I don’t see how we won’t have an all time defense
I love this guy.. easily my MVP for the game. I was at the bar screaming his name. Love this dude. DUUUVALL!
Guy has crazy speed. He fell to the ground missing the tackle on the Barkley Touchdown. He got up and hustled on the backside and was closing in on him near the end zone. What a crazy draft and great fortune for us.
Yeah I don't think I really heard Telvin's name even called yesterday. I know he was out there don't know if that's good or bad. I saw him miss Barkley behind the line once that was kind of bad but lots of people are going miss Barkley. It was a weird game.
Jack had a monster game. I think he could end up as the best player on the entire team. He has that kind of potential.
Pages: 1 2