Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Journalists shower Hillary Clinton with campaign cash: 20-to-1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So much for journalistic impartiality.

Journalists shower Hillary Clinton with campaign cash

"In all, people identified in federal campaign finance filings as journalists, reporters, news editors or television news anchors — as well as other donors known to be working in journalism — have combined to give more than $396,000 to the presidential campaigns of Clinton and Trump, according to a Center for Public Integrity analysis.

Nearly all of that money — more than 96 percent — has benefited Clinton: About 430 people who work in journalism have, through August, combined to give about $382,000 to the Democratic nominee, the Center for Public Integrity’s analysis indicates."

[Image: Hop5UP6.png]

I'm sure it has nothing to do with his promise to curb freedom of the press through libel laws or that he calls the majority of them lying, disgusting people.
Quote:I'm sure it has nothing to do with his promise to curb freedom of the press through libel laws or that he calls the majority of them lying, disgusting people.

Quiet, or you'll get sued by some unscrupulous lawyer...... or one who will send you a nasty letter full of empty threats.
Quote:I'm sure it has nothing to do with his promise to curb freedom of the press through libel laws or that he calls the majority of them lying, disgusting people.

haha. right. Trump started it. The only reason they act as Hillary's personal brainwashing machine is because Trump said mean things about them.
Well.. he has sued newspapers, proposed a limit on their rights and called them all sorts of terrible things.. but it should be expected he gets their support. That's logical.