Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Michael Bennett cut
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
wow....I thought that was going to be an option, but a remote one.
Yeah... I think many of us thought Eli or Greene...

Welp... the cost of being a good team is letting some good players go or potential talent never getting enough reps.
I'm glad we don't have a bunch of 6th round draft picks with starting roles anymore... whew.
(09-11-2018, 04:01 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah... I think many of us thought Eli or Greene...

Welp... the cost of being a good team is letting some good players go or potential talent never getting enough reps.
I'm glad we don't have a bunch of 6th round draft picks with starting roles anymore... whew.

I thought Josh Walker would be the one to go.
Never really did much.
Yeah this isn't really a head scratcher at all. He rarely saw the field due to injuries or whatever and the depth we have there is pretty good. Honestly I don't think I have seen him since his rookie season during any regular season games.
I had high hopes when the Jags first got him that he would be a pretty solid player. Maybe not ever a full time starter but a great rotation option.
Michael Bennett fit in very well on our 5-11 team.
Nice - Can we Trade Fowler now?
(09-12-2018, 04:36 PM)TheAll22 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice - Can we Trade Fowler now?

Why?