Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars busy looking for bottom of the roster improvements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That's how you stay good
My guess is this isn't anything new.  I would bet that just about every team brings in street free agents for workouts every season, especially this early in the season.
Charles Tapper is interesting if he can stay healthy.
I really like Amaro, Walford, Tapper, and Fowler coming out of college.
(09-11-2018, 08:46 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]I really like Amaro, Walford, Tapper, and Fowler coming out of college.

I was a fan of Tapper and especially Walford coming out myself. I remember Walford in particular having a great senior bowl week and the Jags showing lots of interest at the time.
(09-11-2018, 09:10 PM)knarnn Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2018, 08:46 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]I really like Amaro, Walford, Tapper, and Fowler coming out of college.

I was a fan of Tapper and especially Walford coming out myself. I remember Walford in particular having a great senior bowl week and the Jags showing lots of interest at the time.

Remember Tapper had the best Sparq score in the draft

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2016/3/2...bah-lawson

Upper would trade Fowler and Hayden for this guy
Interesting how the Giants brought in Shane Wynn last week to "workout"
(09-11-2018, 10:54 PM)ColoJag Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting how the Giants brought in Shane Wynn last week to "workout"
He's also good friends with OBJ
(09-11-2018, 09:34 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2018, 09:10 PM)knarnn Wrote: [ -> ]I was a fan of Tapper and especially Walford coming out myself. I remember Walford in particular having a great senior bowl week and the Jags showing lots of interest at the time.

Remember Tapper had the best Sparq score in the draft

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2016/3/2...bah-lawson

Upper would trade Fowler and Hayden for this guy

Where's KYJaggy when we need him?