Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: "Sacksonville"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Skuta, by the way, signed a five-year, $20.5 million deal with the Jaguars in 2015. He would later be cut by the Jags in 2017, not long [font=proxima-nova, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]after some troubling offseason issues[/font]. He recorded 1.5 of his career seven sacks while playing for the Jaguars."

[Image: GIF-laughing-funny-LOL-haha-hehe-hilario...on-GIF.gif]
Skuts is just mad he blocked that punt and still got cut.
Saw an article stating Jags used Sacksonville in 2014.
Skuta won't get a dime.
[BLEEP] he should be glad its taking off. $3000 in total sales? Sheesh.
Skuta sucked as a player and an idiot as a person

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk
[Image: 803205-holy_facepalm_super.jpg]
Wow...... Ol Skuta is a little sour....
Dude has a case. Jags shall be forced to stop saying sacksonville, unless they are buying a tshirt from skuta.
[Image: 1w0sqt.jpg]
Actually, I was the first person I ever heard say "Sacksonville". Specifically I used to yell "Welcome to Sacksonville!" around 2005 whenever we'd get a sack and had gotten a few people to join in at the time. I wish I had some video evidence! Smile
(09-16-2018, 05:45 AM)hb1148 Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, I was the first person I ever heard say "Sacksonville". Specifically I used to yell "Welcome to Sacksonville!" around 2005 whenever we'd get a sack and had gotten a few people to join in at the time. I wish I had some video evidence! Smile
First person? 2005? Pfffftt!!. I invented it in the Jags first season at the exact time that the Jags had their first ever sack. I have it recorded on a Betamax tape somewhere. I WILL GET PAID DAMMIT!! Angry
In 450, when the Saxons invaded England, I remember the idea of establishing a town, named in their honor......Saxonville.
(09-16-2018, 09:02 AM)Section105Fan Wrote: [ -> ]In 450, when the Saxons invaded England, I remember the idea of establishing a town, named in their honor......Saxonville.

I should [BLEEP] ban you for that pun.
(09-16-2018, 09:02 AM)Section105Fan Wrote: [ -> ]In 450, when the Saxons invaded England, I remember the idea of establishing a town, named in their honor......Saxonville.

Geez, I was going to claim it from when I was bagging groceries at Publix back in the 80s. You win.
I personally hope Skuta wins this even though he obviously didn't invent it. The phrase Sacksonville has been around for a while and the team shouldn't be able to trademark it and get the exclusive use to the word now that it's gotten popular. Keep it in the public domain.