Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: tacks vs. tinhorns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What a sparse crowd for a home opener. Embarrassing.
LMAO, Texans didn't bother to cover a guy.
Tack fans are so happy after that, I bet they can kiss their... wait,  Never mind
What a garbage couple of teams.
Watson is WAY overrated.
WHY IS DERRICK HENRY PLAYING QB. WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING AND WHY CAN'T THE TEXANS STOP IT.
henry 1 completed pass gabbert 0
(09-16-2018, 01:29 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: [ -> ]WHY IS DERRICK HENRY PLAYING QB.  WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING AND WHY CAN'T THE TEXANS STOP IT.

He’s probably their best option at QB. ;-)
How bout dem tacks
Watson looks like a shadow of his last years self
tinhorns defense is straight garbage. And with the way Watson is playing 14 points might be an insurmountable lead.
there are ppl who actuly were predicting Watson MVP SMH probably same ppl said houston would win the division lol
Gabbeets improved since he left here. Good for him but now I gotta root hard he sinks since he's a tack.
Horrible throw into double coverage lol.
Watson is bad. Mariota is literally falling apart. Colts are painfully average.
This might be a pretty easy year for us.
Watching redzone, some crazy first half.

Just seen Kazee get ejected for hitting Newton in the head while sliding. 

Pittsburgh getting whooped at home and Watson looking pretty average.
Yeah, all the analytics guys were telling people to pump the brakes on Watson, but the nfl wants big markets like Houston to be good so badly that they'll glom on to anything there that even looks good. Watson's 2017 looks a lot like Bortles' 2015.
I will enjoy the jags game alot more if these stinkin tacks find a way to win
Man. At this rate it'll be pathetic if we don't sweep the division. The other 3 teams look real bad.
Wow, these teams are bad. Texas look worse than last year for sure. tacks are winning but this is a battle of who sucks less.
Houston actually looks worse with Watson/Watt back. Not sure how the Colts are whipping the Deadskins.
Pages: 1 2 3