Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Let's take a moment to...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
...recognize a star in the making:

[Image: qyovfprihufax3rfk3fv.jpg]

https://www.jaguars.com/video/can-t-miss...r-22-yards

Are you [BLEEP] kidding me?
Dang bad link...
That catch was so sick. Made it 10x better watching it live just like when OBJ did it.
Air Cole.
Robinson who?

Gotta shout out Caldwell he knows how to find recievers!
(09-16-2018, 09:48 PM)EricC85 Wrote: [ -> ]Robinson who?

Gotta shout out Caldwell he knows how to find recievers!

And a lot of credit to McCardell for coaching them right.
Cole's catch was even more epic than Beckham's because not only did he catch it one-handed, but also manipulated it around the defender before tucking it in and rolling just in bounds.

BETTER.
Insane
Rollin Rollin rollin
And when he followed it up by Bo Jacksoning a TD catch into the tunnel, with a flick of the ball to a fan?

I'm telling you, a star in the making.
Sick catch, and then follow up with a TD same drive.
Watching it live it didn't even fully register how he made that play.
(09-16-2018, 09:52 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]And when he followed it up by Bo Jacksoning a TD catch into the tunnel, with a flick of the ball to a fan?

I'm telling you, a star in the making.

As Nate Burleson put it “ it’s a Cole world”.
(09-16-2018, 09:59 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: [ -> ]Watching it live it didn't even fully register how he made that play.

Yeah, for me it was like, "Hmm, he almost made a ridiculous catch. Oh wait, he did." He didn't even react like he made a great play after if I remember correctly. He just acted like it was normal.
A play for Cole that went unnoticed is the block he had to help Dede get the TD. If it wasnt for Coles block Westbrook wouldn't of scored
(09-16-2018, 10:22 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]A play for Cole that went unnoticed is the block he had to help Dede get the TD.  If it wasnt for Coles block Westbrook wouldn't of scored

As well as Grant's non block on that same play. If he tries to block that guy, he's getting called for a block in the back penalty 100% and Westbrook's TD gets called back.
(09-16-2018, 10:28 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-16-2018, 10:22 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]A play for Cole that went unnoticed is the block he had to help Dede get the TD.  If it wasnt for Coles block Westbrook wouldn't of scored

As well as Grant's non block on that same play. If he tries to block that guy, he's getting called for a block in the back penalty 100% and Westbrook's TD gets called back.

Yeah, Romo pointed it out I think. Smart guy, it's usually instinct to block.
(09-16-2018, 10:28 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]

Yep
Crap, if he's a star in the making, how can we afford to pay ANOTHER one?

Guess thats a convo for another day.
(09-16-2018, 11:29 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: [ -> ]Crap, if he's a star in the making, how can we afford to pay ANOTHER one?

Guess thats a convo for another day.

Give him Moncrief’s money.
Pages: 1 2