Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: This is why I love this team!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We all know we knee jerk react to everything. Hell, there's been so much turmoil and dysfunction within the franchise for years. But this team now, this is why I love them. Their fight, their attitude, their true love for one another and want to play for one another. This story shared on the video makes me love them even more. We have a true team fellas and ladies Wink.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohyEsMKn5ig
I remember Dilfer talking nonsense a while back. Good on him to admit it and make amends.

I love the brotherhood this team has, as Dilfer mentioned they build up Blake, but it goes around every position of the team too. Its really a special group.
Pretty cool stuff there.
Pretty cool video, thanks for sharing it.

Trent Dilfer showed what a true man is like.  Man up and admit your mistakes, learn from them, make amends and move on.
(09-17-2018, 07:24 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty cool video, thanks for sharing it.

Trent Dilfer showed what a true man is like.  Man up and admit your mistakes, learn from them, make amends and move on.

Np! I thought the same. A story I wasn't aware of and insight into where Blake was at for the years before this team was assembled.
I want one.

[Image: Boat5-Pocket-Black4_1.png?v=1536839721]
There's another video around of Jalen post game where they mentioned something along the lines of Blake played well the first half and Jalen said "Blake balled out all game. Don't get it twisted, he balled all game long"

Something along those lines
This team does seem to REALLY support Blake. Good to see they got his back. That does have to do wonders for his confidence. From Byron, David, Blaine, and Henne this town is HARD on QBs. Hope yesterday's game is the first of MANY consecutive good games and not just an outlier
(09-17-2018, 08:41 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]There's another video around of Jalen post game where they mentioned something along the lines of Blake played well the first half and Jalen said "Blake balled out all game. Don't get it twisted, he balled all game long"

Something along those lines

Yup I seen it and it was great. Ramsey cut the reporter off dead in his tracks and set the record straight.
(09-17-2018, 08:13 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]I want one.

[Image: giphy.webp]
Screw Dilfer and shame on him for taking something said in private like that onto a national radio show.
(09-17-2018, 08:13 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]I want one.

Buy one then: https://store.barstoolsports.com/product...8378079329

If they shipped outside of North America I absolutely would be buying that ready for the game against the Eagles in London
Isn't Trent Dilfer widely considered the worst QB to ever win a SB. Lol
Has Trent Dilfer also manned up and apologized for the incident in 2014 I believe it was? The Patriots lost to the Chiefs in the regular season and said regarding the Patriots on national television, "They're just not that good anymore!"

That guy is a tool.
Love seeing Blake come into his own! And I hope we continue seeing "Good Blake". When I think of Blake, I think of streaky NBA shooters who come off the bench and light it up. Dan Majerle used to do that with the Suns and Manu Ginobli did it forever with the Spurs. Marjerle went on to become a very reliable 2 guard and steadily improved his game over the years being much more consistent and well rounded. I'm hoping (and believing) that's what we're seeing with BB5.
It's not just up to Blake. For him to succeed, requires the entire offense to do their part. The O-line needs to protect him, the backs need to pick up blitzes, and the receivers need to run their routes correctly.

I think the coaching staff and their playcalling has also contributed greatly to his success. They called a lot of low risk passes in the 4th quarter that every NFL QB should be able to complete. If you can't hit an uncovered receiver running an underneath crossing route or a back in the flats unpressured, then you have no business being an NFL QB.
Where is Spacecoast lol
(09-18-2018, 01:21 PM)cincyjacket Wrote: [ -> ]It's not just up to Blake. For him to succeed, requires the entire offense to do their part. The O-line needs to protect him, the backs need to pick up blitzes, and the receivers need to run their routes correctly.

I think the coaching staff and their playcalling has also contributed greatly to his success. They called a lot of low risk passes in the 4th quarter that every NFL QB should be able to complete. If you can't hit an uncovered receiver running an underneath crossing route or a back in the flats unpressured, then you have no business being an NFL QB.

Well, we would have to have idiot coaches to be calling High-risk passes in that situation.
(09-18-2018, 01:45 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]Where is Spacecoast lol

Wasn't Blake supposed to sign with a "real" franchise like the Jets?
Man Dilfer is going to ride that “Super Bowl Champion” title for the rest of his life. Blaine Gabbert could have won a super bowl starting for that team. Still, good to see Dilfer serving himself a nice helping of Crow and Kudos to Blake for being a man about it and also acknowledging that he hasn’t played that great. Here’s hoping we see the turning of the corner.