Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Interesting find about the win against Pats...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Other than Sunday  Brady has only ever been down by double digits and NOT got it back to single digits at any point during the rest of the game twice before  Once was against the 04 Steelers and other time against 09 Ravens. Both those teams went to the afc championship games those years. The Steelers ended up 15-1 regular season in 04.

Moral of the story here? That it takes THAT good of a team to do this to Brady and WE.JUST.DID. Team is for real folks.
Not to be Debbie Downer here, but New England came back to beat Pittsburgh in the AFC Championship later that year, and Baltimore didn't make it to the AFC Championship unless I'm looking at the wrong year.
Cool stat. This will be the year we go to the Super Bowl! I just hope we win it all!
The best part is that I don't think we have played our best game yet. Still some costly mistakes that almost let them back in it. We've been doing enough to get by so far which is all you need to do but I don't think we've hit our A+ game yet.
Stat that surprised me most was Brady's only played in 5 games over 90 or 95 degrees (stupid college ruining my memory), and only won once. Miami fans should be outraged that they haven't had more early-season matchups at home to take advantage of the sun and heat.
(09-20-2018, 08:40 AM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]Stat that surprised me most was Brady's only played in 5 games over 90 or 95 degrees (stupid college ruining my memory), and only won once.  Miami fans should be outraged that they haven't had more early-season matchups at home to take advantage of the sun and heat.

Kraft probably calls the schedulers and assures that Brady won't be down in Miami early.