Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Patriots vs. AFC South
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just saw a video, made before last Sunday's games, where someone claimed that the Patriots were 21-0 against the AFC South. That must be since their last loss, because the Pats would have played more than 21 games since the AFC South was formed.

If that's true, then the Jags broke an embarrassing streak against our whole division.
(09-20-2018, 11:22 AM)MalabarJag Wrote: [ -> ]I just saw a video, made before last Sunday's games, where someone claimed that the Patriots were 21-0 against the AFC South. That must be since their last loss, because the Pats would have played more than 21 games since the AFC South was formed.

If that's true, then the Jags broke an embarrassing streak against our whole division.

It's completely false. How many times did Manning's Indianapolis team beat them? Four? Five?
(09-20-2018, 11:36 AM)Deacon Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2018, 11:22 AM)MalabarJag Wrote: [ -> ]I just saw a video, made before last Sunday's games, where someone claimed that the Patriots were 21-0 against the AFC South. That must be since their last loss, because the Pats would have played more than 21 games since the AFC South was formed.

It's completely false. How many times did Manning's Indianapolis team beat them? Four? Five?

The colts haven't beaten them since 2009.

The stat is correct, the Pats had been on a 21 game win streak against the AFC South prior to our win.  The tinhorns were the last to beat them, back in January 2010.
(09-20-2018, 07:26 PM)empty Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2018, 11:36 AM)Deacon Wrote: [ -> ]It's completely false. How many times did Manning's Indianapolis team beat them? Four? Five?

The colts haven't beaten them since 2009.

The stat is correct, the Pats had been on a 21 game win streak against the AFC South prior to our win.  The tinhorns were the last to beat them, back in January 2010.

Ah. I didn't realize there was a time frame to that stat. I thought they meant since the realignment.
(09-21-2018, 07:59 AM)Deacon Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2018, 07:26 PM)empty Wrote: [ -> ]The colts haven't beaten them since 2009.

Ah. I didn't realize there was a time frame to that stat. I thought they meant since the realignment.

Yeah, whenever they mentioned it they did it in a really odd and confusing way.  Instead of just saying they were on a 21 game winstreak, they kept saying they were 21-0.
Man that is really pathetic. Without Manning this would have been a really really bad division for a lot of years.
If you can pressure Brady - The New England Patriots are very easy to beat.