Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Titans Unis vs Jags
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hopefully the Titans don't wear these hideous uniforms this weekend !!   I hate to admit it but I did like their old uni's and the color scheme.  This new florescent baby blue (or whatever one wants to call it) is unbecoming of an NFL team.

[Image: Tennessee+Titans+vs+Miami+Dolphins+wmwiS3LvqENl.jpg]

[Image: 20180909%20spt%20fins%20titans%20wi%2005.JPG]
This new color is much better than the old powder puff uniforms.
(09-20-2018, 02:07 PM)YourFather Wrote: [ -> ]This new color is much better than the old powder puff uniforms.

Helmets are better but still looks stupid with their jerseys. Either way they didn't fix the worst part of their trash uni, the stupid flaming thumb tack with flames drawn by a elementary school student. After all the stupid adjustments they made, they got to the logo and decided- nah that looks great, we nailed it.
(09-20-2018, 02:12 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2018, 02:07 PM)YourFather Wrote: [ -> ]This new color is much better than the old powder puff uniforms.

Helmets are better but still looks stupid with their jerseys. Either way they didn't fix the worst part of their trash uni, the stupid flaming thumb tack with flames drawn by a elementary school student. After all the stupid adjustments they made, they got to the logo and decided- nah that looks great, we nailed it.

Their unis look better then the trash they had last year. Their greek numberial font looks hideous though
Having said that, I think the Hags, Tacks and Giants have the best uniforms in the league.
They look like XFL uniforms.
(09-20-2018, 01:52 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully the Titans don't wear these hideous uniforms this weekend !!   I hate to admit it but I did like their old uni's and the color scheme.  This new florescent baby blue (or whatever one wants to call it) is unbecoming of an NFL team.

[Image: Tennessee+Titans+vs+Miami+Dolphins+wmwiS3LvqENl.jpg]

[Image: 20180909%20spt%20fins%20titans%20wi%2005.JPG]

We're wearing white tops... so im guessing this is what they'll be wearing.

And yeah... they are terrible.
They should have the main color of the jersey match the helmet.
The two different shades of blue is what does it in for me... Looks messy.
It's good to see the ladies talking fashion about the tacks.
(09-20-2018, 03:02 PM)FBT Wrote: [ -> ]It's good to see the ladies talking fashion about the tacks.

My thoughts exactly.
Wear whatever they want as long as they take an L.