Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Let's just trade next year's first for Brady and win the whole damn thing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Flame away, but the pats are screwed with their talent level, and despite how much i really like Bortles, we are a QB away from winning it all.  Let's knock this thing out of the park then let TC and Caldwell do a very short term reset.

Ok, pipe dream over back to reality.
My other rum induced comment is, some of you, and you know who you are, with your knee jerk reaction against the coaching staff are ridiculous. Take a deep breath for gods sake.
Would you really want to? All they would recognize would be brady. So great he even went to Jax and won a super bowl. Ugggh nasty
I would be ok with this if I wasn’t convinced Brady would retire the moment the trade was announced.
(09-24-2018, 10:04 PM)knarnn Wrote: [ -> ]I would be ok with this if I wasn’t convinced Brady would retire the moment the trade was announced.

So what if we make the pick conditional and then he retires AND we keep our pick?
(09-24-2018, 06:19 PM)Jags32250 Wrote: [ -> ]My other rum induced comment is, some of you, and you know who you are, with your knee jerk reaction against the coaching staff are ridiculous.  Take a deep breath for gods sake.

You just proposed trading a 1st for a 41 year old QB and have have the nerve to call someone ridiculous?

Son, if you want to keep working here, stay off the drugs.
(09-24-2018, 11:15 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-24-2018, 06:19 PM)Jags32250 Wrote: [ -> ]My other rum induced comment is, some of you, and you know who you are, with your knee jerk reaction against the coaching staff are ridiculous.  Take a deep breath for gods sake.

You just proposed trading a 1st for a 41 year old QB and have have the nerve to call someone ridiculous?

Son, if you want to keep working here, stay off the drugs.

It was a most exhilarating victory!
(09-24-2018, 10:34 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-24-2018, 10:04 PM)knarnn Wrote: [ -> ]I would be ok with this if I wasn’t convinced Brady would retire the moment the trade was announced.

So what if we make the pick conditional and then he retires AND we keep our pick?

So....a waste of time?
I would do it.

I would give up 2 first and 2 seconds for Brady. I wouldn’t care if it was for 2 or 3 years because we would win the Super Bowl each year.

I would pull a Ditka and trade everything for Brady for a ring.
(09-25-2018, 02:55 AM)knarnn Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-24-2018, 10:34 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]So what if we make the pick conditional and then he retires AND we keep our pick?

So....a waste of time?

Not if it gets Brady to retire
After sleeping on this crazy thread, one last thought.

Have you guys seen what Brady looks like with a bunch of 2nd rate receivers and rookies? It would really be no different here. BB is actually the perfect style of QB to have for an offense like ours.
Lol at this thread.

The Titans really mess with your heads around here.
(09-25-2018, 10:26 AM)14and3 Wrote: [ -> ]Lol at this thread.

lol at this tack fan
so sad he's still hanging around

psst....

we're on to the jets
(09-25-2018, 08:37 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]After sleeping on this crazy thread, one last thought.

Have you guys seen what Brady looks like with a bunch of 2nd rate receivers and rookies? It would really be no different here. BB is actually the perfect style of QB to have for an offense like ours.
You really don’t think this offense would look different with Brady? Lol

The WRs were open a lot on Sunday but Blake never hooked them up. If Blake would have moved off his primary read faster and look downfield, there were plenty of downfield plays. Something Brady does very well.

Not to mention how many more drives Brady would get when he has a defense that only gives up 9 points. You’re fooling yourself if you think the best QB of all time wouldn’t help this offense.
(09-25-2018, 10:33 AM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-25-2018, 10:26 AM)14and3 Wrote: [ -> ]Lol at this thread.

lol at this tack fan

psst....

we're on to the jets

This forum is like a car wreck. Hard to look away.
(09-25-2018, 10:36 AM)14and3 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-25-2018, 10:33 AM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]lol at this tack fan

psst....

we're on to the jets

This forum is like a car wreck. Hard to look away.

Weird... I pay attention to the road when I'm driving.
Guess that's the difference in having a working brain and being an inbred piece of trash

Cool
(09-25-2018, 10:38 AM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-25-2018, 10:36 AM)14and3 Wrote: [ -> ]This forum is like a car wreck. Hard to look away.

Weird... I pay attention to the road when I'm driving.
Guess that's the difference in having a working brain and being an inbred piece of trash

Cool

Somebody’s mad. Nice avi, that working brain works hard reading comic books apparently.
I'd rather trade some of our "fans"...
can we do that?

Toss in a couple tack trolls still laying around...

will take a 7th or a ham sammich....
preferably a sammich, I'm hongry
Sell your soul and mortgage the future for a 41 year old QB? It’s like some people around here don’t understand how this works. The second we make a move like this, Brady blows out his ACL in the first game he plays here and then we’re [BLEEP]. #becausejaguars
(09-24-2018, 06:09 PM)Jags32250 Wrote: [ -> ]Flame away, but the pats are screwed with their talent level, and despite how much i really like Bortles, we are a QB away from winning it all.  Let's knock this thing out of the park then let TC and Caldwell do a very short term reset.

Ok, pipe dream over back to reality.

[Image: EmotionalDisguisedChinesecrocodilelizard-small.gif]
Pages: 1 2