Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 2017 Draft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just occurred to me that the only contribution we have had from this draft (this season) is Dede Westbrook (Cole was undrafted so doesn't REALLY count).
ya and taven bryan has been largely invisible as well from this years draft
Bryan wasn't drafted to do anything more than be a rotational player this year.
Smoot has been a disappointment but when your 1st and 2nd rd picks are injured (after strong years as rookies), and the 4th rd pick is our “good return”, it’s hard to really complain I think.
(10-02-2018, 01:57 PM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote: [ -> ]ya and taven bryan has been largely invisible as well from this years draft

Not really though. In his limited snaps he has graded out well and gotten some pressures.

Good teams don't need every draft pick to be a stud right away the same year drafted.

And 2 impact players are hurt... so ya know, stuff happens lol

This thread has one of them 'feels' to it........
I mean Robinson and Fournette are hurt but they were huge contributors last season. Smoot has done nothing in his time here.

Kupp, Hunt, Elflein and Feeney have all contributed and were selected right after Smoot.
Smoot has been the only disappointment for me thus far. Not going to critisize last years draft class, especially with the aforementioned injuries.
Smoot over Feeney remains a head scratcher to me.

Ronnie Harrison looks like a keeper.