Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Duds of the game week 5 @KC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
-Offensive line: They got handled by the chiefs in the passing game.  KC was in the backfield all day.  Bortles had little time today

-Coaching: The team had plenty of success running the ball but decide to throw it on almost every snap.  Defense was lost most of the game  We passed the ball over 3x as much as we ran

-Defense:  KC marched up and down the field all day.  At times defenders were wide open for huge gashing gains.  Ramsey got burnt like toast most the game.   Kelce had his way.  This #1 ranked defense got destroyed.

-Bortles- The throw where he hit his own linemen in the head for an int in the back of the endzone is the perfect picture of how this game went.  Made a few decent throws but missed some easy ones downfield as well.  Very inconsistent again

This was an embarrassing loss at KC and makes one wonder if we really are contenders.  Some of our best players last year like Ramsey for example have regressed.  It could be injury but the defense got handled today.
LOL

The game is still on, you knucklehead.
Settle down.
Coaching

The 4th down play was aweful and wrecked the game plan the rest of the way.
(10-07-2018, 03:59 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]LOL

Settle down.

This game has been over even with onside recovery we just got
(10-07-2018, 04:03 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-07-2018, 03:59 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]LOL

Settle down.

This game has been over even with onside recovery we just got
Typical knee jerk derp
Or reality

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk
I think Hack tries to emulate the team we're playing. We try to out-conservative the tacks and out fly the Chefs.
(10-07-2018, 04:12 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]I think Hack tries to emulate the team we're playing. We try to out-conservative the tacks and out fly the Chefs.

I don't see that at all. Not even a little bit.  I'm near livid with some of his calls today, but I don't see that at all.
ah..everyone?
At least the tacks lost.

Bottles 400 yards on most attempts in franchise history.
(10-07-2018, 04:15 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-07-2018, 04:12 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]I think Hack tries to emulate the team we're playing. We try to out-conservative the tacks and out fly the Chefs.

I don't see that at all. Not even a little bit.  I'm near livid with some of his calls today, but I don't see that at all.

So a team that doesn't challenge the titans DBs and goes deep on the team they could gash on the ground is what exactly?
(10-07-2018, 04:27 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-07-2018, 04:15 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see that at all. Not even a little bit.  I'm near livid with some of his calls today, but I don't see that at all.

So a team that doesn't challenge the titans DBs and goes deep on the team they could gash on the ground is what exactly?

One that makes some bad decisions about offensive gameplans from time to time.
(10-07-2018, 04:27 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-07-2018, 04:15 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see that at all. Not even a little bit.  I'm near livid with some of his calls today, but I don't see that at all.

NYC is a regular FBT. I recommend not taking his thoughts as facts.
(10-07-2018, 04:29 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-07-2018, 04:27 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]So a team that doesn't challenge the titans DBs and goes deep on the team they could gash on the ground is what exactly?

Its becoming more than time to time this year. It’s becoming quite concerning
(10-07-2018, 04:30 PM)jags_r_bake Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-07-2018, 04:27 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]So a team that doesn't challenge the titans DBs and goes deep on the team they could gash on the ground is what exactly?

NYC is a regular FBT. I recommend not taking his thoughts as facts.

Poor analysis.

Give me examples of how Hackett emulates his opponents.
(10-07-2018, 04:29 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't think it's a conscious thing,  I just see that we frequently try to beat the other guys at their own game. Who are the Jags? Aren't we the physical, pound the ball, control the clock, conservative, defensive team? I didn't see that today.
My issues are with being super aggressive on the road especially with the run game going well in the early parts of the game. You don't trade sure points for go for it's on the road. You put yourself in a situation to abandon your strengths and it cost the Jaguars big. Bortles was next level bad and the o line was bad too.
(10-07-2018, 04:32 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-07-2018, 04:29 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]One that makes some bad decisions about offensive gameplans from time to time.

Its becoming more than time to time this year. It’s becoming quite concerning

Twice thus far this season.

Yeah. It's concerning. I'm not saying it's not. I'm upset about it. I'm really hoping they learn something when they analyze the film from this one. 

I just don't see the "emulating opponent" thing.
Worst performance has to go to the offensive line. Parnell looked like he shouldn't have a job in this league.
We lost our LT and gipson to injury today too.. down to our 3rd string LT next week. Tgis season is going down the drain
Pages: 1 2 3 4