Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bradley's post game speech
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/vid...5359f3e437

Believe it or not it actually sounds like a post game speech. Not the usual "We believe in victory" rah rah.
I resign?
I'm hyped now. He makes me want to be better at what I do.
Quote:I'm hyped now. He makes me want to be better at what I do.

........man.

Holy [BLEEP], maybe Bradley has grown up as a coach. Realized he can't be la de da, buddy buddy, and needs to get his head out of his poop shoot.

Next week is a big test. Del Rio will be out for blood.

I have a feeling it could get nasty.

Prediction: Ramsey gets first INT, Yannick gets sack #5.

Jags Win 28-25.
He's being a bit more outspoken on camera.  I dig it. 

I like the "time for this team to grow up" narrative.   It's about 5 weeks late, but I like it. 

I still want him fired if they don't win 8 games, but I appreciate the signs of life. 

He was doing the good until the "hell of an [BAD WORD REMOVED] job" at the end.

Is amateur hour ending in Jacksonville? Not sure yet, but he seems to be handling winning like he's done it before. 

I am infinitely more interested in what he said at half-time.
Quote:I am infinitely more interested in what he said at half-time.
similar.... but [BAD WORD REMOVED] was replaced with something a little more... grown up

Quote:similar.... but [BAD WORD REMOVED] was replaced with something a little more... grown up

As Canadian as he says the word Jaguars I can only hope he dropped a few Canadian [BAD WORD REMOVED], if not just for the hilarity of it.

I stopped listening after he said it comes from love. Can you see a coach like zimmer saying that.
Quote:I am infinitely more interested in what he said at half-time.
I imagine he went full blown Doyle from Slingblade
Quote:I stopped listening after he said it comes from love. Can you see a coach like zimmer saying that.

Sure. Remember Bradley is a motivator first and foremost. Love/passion is a huge motivator. This speech was worlds different from previous years.
Quote:I imagine he went full blown Doyle from Slingblade

I'm thinking more along the lines of a Samuel L. Jackson diatribe from "Snakes on a plane".
Quote:http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/vid...5359f3e437

Believe it or not it actually sounds like a post game speech. Not the usual "We believe in victory" rah rah.

I still want a new HC...but it's WAY better than the rah rah, victory, get an ice cream sundae pep rallies he was running with a losing team.
Quote:I still want a new HC...but it's WAY better than the rah rah, victory, get an ice cream sundae pep rallies he was running with a losing team.

You really think that was a good speech?
Quote:You really think that was a good speech?
I'm not sure, but it's gotta' be a great thing to whine about!  
Quote:I'm not sure, but it's gotta' be a great thing to whine about!
As if he needed more things to whine about..
I liked it. More animated and not high school material.

Pages: 1 2