Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Can some help me out with this research.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
after watching the chiefs offensse run all over our defense today i relized something that might be possbille.

Maybe someone can help me research this. 

I'm thinking the jags are winless  againest qbs  who can run and have a good rb as well.
No.
no you can't help me with the research or jags beat a qb who could run. this defense hasn't beaten a running qb yet. 0-3 againest mariota,0-1 againes malholmes

I think thats right. not sure.
We beat Russell Wilson last season.
(10-07-2018, 07:05 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]no you can't help me with the research or jags beat a qb who could run. this defense hasn't beaten a running qb yet. 0-3 againest mariota,0-1 againes malholmes

I think thats right. not sure.

If you know then why you need help?
We beat John Elway
(10-07-2018, 06:55 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]No.

(10-07-2018, 07:06 PM)MikePete54 Wrote: [ -> ]We beat Russell Wilson last season.
oh i forgot about that qb. Jags did beat him last year. so theres at least 1 win againests a running qb,but he also didn't have a great rb .
(10-07-2018, 06:54 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm thinking the jags are winless  againest qbs  who can run and have a good rb as well.

In the legal world we never use the words always and never (e.g. winless).  That said, the Jags have historically struggled against teams that have running QBs and decent RBs.  Just look at the Titans with McNair and now Mariotta.

Should be interesting going up against Dak and Zeke next week vs the Cowboys.
(10-07-2018, 07:13 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-07-2018, 06:54 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm thinking the jags are winless  againest qbs  who can run and have a good rb as well.

In the legal world we never use the words always and never (e.g. winless).  That said, the Jags have historically struggled against teams that have running QBs and decent RBs.  Just look at the Titans with McNair and now Mariotta.

Should be interesting going up against Dak and Zeke next week vs the Cowboys.

Thats what i was thinking more really,probbley worded it wrong. your right on the money there though Hurricanee
We beat the Bills with EJ Manuel and Lesean McCoy.
Same thing with Mariota and DeMarco Murray
We beat the Bucs Josh Freeman and LeGarette Blount. It was with Gabbert, and a WR core of Jarett Dillard, Kassim Osgood, Chastin West and Marcedes....Good GOD !!!
(10-07-2018, 07:22 PM)MikePete54 Wrote: [ -> ]We beat the Bills with EJ Manuel and Lesean McCoy.
Same thing with Mariota and DeMarco Murray
We beat the Bucs Josh Freeman and LeGarette Blount. It was with Gabbert, and a WR core of Jarett Dillard, Kassim Osgood, Chastin West and Marcedes....Good GOD !!!

EJ Manuel was never a running QB, neither was Freeman.
We beat the Bills in the playoffs last year with Tyrod Taylor.
We beat ourselves today with turnovers. I look forward to our playoff rematch