Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Refs are not againest us
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
For years jags have been a loseing team,not off to a great start this year either. the last 2 games we got super lucky.  Now if the team was to start winning more often they would get more calls. 

look how often teams like packers,patriots get the calls both teams win a lot.  Jags start winning,and they will get more calls thier way.  loseing teams don't get calls. 

Quote:For years jags have been a loseing team,not off to a great start this year either. the last 2 games we got super lucky. Now if the team was to start winning more often they would get more calls.

look how often teams like packers,patriots get the calls both teams win a lot. Jags start winning,and they will get more calls thier way. loseing teams don't get calls.

This is the problem
Quote:For years jags have been a loseing team,not off to a great start this year either. the last 2 games we got super lucky. Now if the team was to start winning more often they would get more calls.

look how often teams like packers,patriots get the calls both teams win a lot. Jags start winning,and they will get more calls thier way. loseing teams don't get calls.
Your second to last sentence directly refutes your topic.
your not consideried a winning team until you have won a super bowl or 2.

Lol….

That's all I say.

I'm confused.

So the point is that the refs are against ALL losing teams?

Quote:I'm confused.

So the point is that the refs are against ALL losing teams?

Pretty much.

Unless you've won a Super Bowl or 2 then the refs are against you. That's my takeaway from this thought provoking thread.
Quote:Pretty much.

Unless you've won a Super Bowl or 2 then the refs are against you. That's my takeaway from this thought provoking thread.

:ermm:
Quote:Pretty much.

Quality thread is quality.
Quote:You're not considered a winning team until you have won a Super Bowl or 2.

Only people who don't know anything about football can say this.
Quote: loseing teams don't get calls.

This is not right committed penalties should be called no matter the team. I know refs are biased though and it's dumb.
Quote:Only people who don't know anything about football can say this.

Pot, meet kettle.
Please let Wolfie and JDub have a debate.

Who let a NFL referee post in here anyways?

Quote:Please let Wolfie and JDub have a debate.

I only want to debate with posters who know what they are talking about. Wolfie obviously does not know what "winning team" means.
Quote:Please let Wolfie and JDub have a debate.
My god.

I don't even know what I would do. The fact that she doesn't think she has anything in common with him is the best part.
Again, I knew who the OP was just by reading the title lol
I think Jdub and Wolfman would make a cute couple.
Many missed calls vs the Packers. We could have won that game. 

Quote:I only want to debate with posters who know what they are talking about. Wolfie obviously does not know what "winning team" means.

none of us know what a winning team is. how many Super Bowls have our Jags been too? 0. How many times have they come close to a Super Bowl only once,and that year we lost to same team 3 different times. Packers,patriots,cowboys,tampa bay,dolphins ,and so many other teams have won a super bowl besides us. Those are winning teams. We are in the loseing teams still. In fact Jags are among the teams who have never been.  the other 3 are Browns,lions,and Texans. 
Pages: 1 2 3