Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Paul Posluszny
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Let's give this man his credit. He's been phenomenal. He made a lot of plays today that kept us in the game.

I understand wanting Jack to take over, but man Poz has been a beast.
Never doubted him
I honestly think this is the best year of his career
That hit he laid on Meredith was awesome. Meredith looked up and you just know he said " oh crap" and then boom!
Poz had always been a really good player. He catches a lot of flack for mismatches that are not his fault. He just does his job.
#PozIsland
Dude's the QB of the defense. Until someone can take over what he does there's no reason to question him. I know at least last game he was helping Jack get into place when he was lost.
He's playing very, very well. I think he took all of that "liability" talk to heart and stepped up his game.  

My hat's off to him. 

11 tackles, 10 solo.  Great game by Poz.  I hardly ever saw Myles Jack.  Telvin had another strong game with 8 tackles, 8 solo.

Quote:11 tackles, 10 solo. Great game by Poz. I hardly ever saw Myles Jack. Telvin had another strong game with 8 tackles, 8 solo.

Telvin has to be the MVP so far this year. Dudes been balling m so far.
I love Poz, he's been so consistently good this season.

Quote:Let's give this man his credit. He's been phenomenal. He made a lot of plays today that kept us in the game.

I understand wanting Jack to take over, but man Poz has been a beast.

People want Myles Jack to take over for Dan Skuta.
Quote:People want Myles Jack to take over for Dan Skuta.

They do now, but initially people wanted him to take over Poz.
Quote:People want Myles Jack to take over for Dan Skuta.
for this year yes, but people want him to take over for Poz in the near future
Quote:They do now, but initially people wanted him to take over Poz.

It did not take long for people to figure out Poz is good enough in the middle.
Quote:It did not take long for people to figure out Poz is good enough in the middle.

No, no it didn't..

Still, Jack was initially lined up at Poz's replacement with a lot of fans.
Quote:No, no it didn't..

Still, Jack was initially lined up at Poz's replacement with a lot of fans.

The plan was to make him Posluszny's heir apparent, right? I don't think coaches ever talked about demoting a team captain who knows everything about the defensive scheme.
Quote:The plan was to make him Posluszny's heir apparent, right? I don't think coaches ever talked about demoting a team captain who knows everything about the defensive scheme.

Which is why I stated in my post that this was the plan with some of the fans.

I didn't mention anything to do with the coaches.
Old man strength. Its an awesome thing to watch.

Quote:Old man strength. Its an awesome thing to watch.

He's a month younger than me... Wallbash
Pages: 1 2