Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Hopeing small change at sports bar is the start.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
for years we been going to sports bar watching the Jags,and i ussalley drink diet coke all the time. Well all i will say is this. 

Today i changed my drink to a sweet tea.  any thoughts on this?

I knew who the OP was when I looked at the title..
Quote:for years we been going to sports bar watching the Jags,and i ussalley drink diet coke all the time. Well all i will say is this. 

I guess you'll have to drink sweet tea next week too just to see if it works, if not get back in the diet coke.
Coulda had a V-8
I thought it was illegal to drink Sweet Tea in a Sports Bar...

:teehee:

And it's spelled HOPING, no e

If you can drink 7 bottles of Mountain Dew during the Jags game they'll score 50 points.

Quote:If you can drink 7 bottles of Mountain Dew during the Jags game they'll score 50 points.

If the players drink that much during the game, they'll score 50...then promptly all have heart attacks.
Quote:for years we been going to sports bar watching the Jags,and i ussalley drink diet coke all the time. Well all i will say is this.

Today i changed my drink to a sweet tea. any thoughts on this?

Bros. This is a big change here. I mean going from no sugar to sugar. Non carbonated from carbonated. Now for the kicker, did you use lemon too?

Wolfie -- I know you don't drink alcohol but I'm really looking forward to seeing one of those enthusiastic youtube videos of yours like the good ole days.  With that in mind, I recommend moving on to Long Island Iced Teas.
You should try real hot tea with some milk. Nectar of the gods.

My most confident prediction of the season or any season is your choice of drinks won't have any outcome on games.    :yes: 

Go with the drink that provides you with the best taste/ less adversely health combo!
Mountain Dew cures diabetes. 

Quote:Mountain Dew cures diabetes. 

... by making sure that the doctors have lots and lots of cases to study. Thereby increasing the probability that a cure can be found!
Man, I was about to start a thread like this.

This week I only drank 33 beers at the sports bar rather than 36.

Quote:Man, I was about to start a thread like this.

This week I only drank 33 beers at the sports bar rather than 36.

I made the switch from "hot buffalo" to "atomic heat."  So -  you know - that meant a few more beers as well. 
Quote:I made the switch from "hot buffalo" to "atomic heat."  So -  you know - that meant a few more beers as well. 

I just ran out of money...
Quote:You should try real hot tea with some milk. Nectar of the gods.
Hot tea with milk. Terrible!
Quote:You should try real hot tea with some milk. Nectar of the gods.

That sounds nauseously disgusting. Sick
Quote:Hot tea with milk. Terrible!

Its like a sweet soup you can drink at anytime of the day.
Pages: 1 2