Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags Got an All-Pro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: NOR612614.png]

Rad Nortman.

Is that Myers?
[Image: 50882_web1_bradnortman1013.jpg?itok=JYm_0C0p]

No one cared who I was until I put on the mask

Sadly our best player thus far. But still deserves his props, doin his job.
so glad we got him in the third round

Myers is doing his thing too
Quote:Myers is doing his thing too

Absolutely.. massively improved this year!
Probably our only pro bowler this year.
Quote:[Image: NOR612614.png]

The hero we deserve, but not the one we need
Quote:Probably our only Pro Bowler this year.

Probably will not be a Pro Bowler because he is a Jaguar. In 2010 Josh Scobee was clearly the most deserving kicker and did not come close to getting voted in.
I don't understand how Ken Bone became famous when Brad Nortman is right there for social pleasing. We lost Harambe, but gained Nortman.
Quote:I don't understand how Ken Bone became famous when Brad Nortman is right there for social pleasing. We lost Harambe, but gained Nortman.

LOL Regional coverage vs. national coverage. Most people have only seen Nortman as a Panther and probably don't even know he moved to Jacksonville.
Quote:LOL Regional coverage vs. national coverage. Most people have only seen Nortman as a Panther and probably don't even know he moved to Jacksonville.

Nortman's national following resembles Tebow. That is no excuse.
Quote:Nortman's national following resembles Tebow. That is no excuse.

You totally missed my point.
Quote:Absolutely.. massively improved this year!

He really has, and I am glad. If he was how he was last year we would be 0-5 prob.
In 2010, Scobee went 22/28 on FG for a 78.6 accuracy. Pretty sure he wasn't the best kicker in the conference that year.

Quote:Probably will not be a Pro Bowler because he is a Jaguar. In 2010 Josh Scobee was clearly the most deserving kicker and did not come close to getting voted in.
Now how Cundiff made it in 2011 over Scobes.....i'll never know.

Nortman's play warrants consideration. I also think Ramsey, Poz, Telvin, and ARob have an outside shot at a Pro Bowl based on name recognition.

Quote:Nortman's play warrants consideration. I also think Ramsey, Poz, Telvin, and ARob have an outside shot at a Pro Bowl based on name recognition.
Ramsey wont make it because of lack of turnovers.

Telvin wont make it because of lack of sacks. Typically Pro Bowl OLBs are outside LBs in a 3-4 defense. In recent memory the only traditional 4-3 OLB that made a Pro Bowl was Lance Briggs and Thomas Davis. 

#FanVoting #Stats #BecauseJaguars 
Pages: 1 2