Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Gus feeling the fire? He apparently went off in the locker room at halftime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Coincidence the team played much better after the half?  IDK but interesting

http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2016/10/16/...uars-bears

Quote:Coincidence the team played much better after the half?  IDK but interesting

The defense stepped it up, but the offense had multiple three and outs before Gus and Co abandoned their offensive gameplan.

I'd say if Gus wants the team to play better the first person he needs to go off on is himself. Gus needs to take a long hard look in the mirror and start improving what he does before he worries about everyone else not getting his  bad plans accomplished.
Good. I'm glad he ripped into the team. In the end they won so you could even say it worked. Maybe not having a country club locker room will light a fire under the team.
We opened the 2nd half with 3 straight 3 and outs. I'm sure there's nothing more that can motivate a millionaire athlete and grown [BLEEP] man than a good ol fashioned butt chewing.
We stopped doing those one to none yard runs on first
Quote:Coincidence the team played much better after the half?  IDK but interesting

Nice he needed to
Gus is a master motivator. No other coach in the league would have been able to motivate their team to that victory.

Quote:Gus is a master motivator. No other coach in the league would have been able to motivate their team to that victory.
Perhaps but poor game planning will continue to lead to losses I don't care how many rah rah speeches he gives.  They got lucky today but I'll take it.
Isn't this what y'all wanted? Someone who's going to let you know it's not OK to play like [BLEEP]?
I give Bradley tons of credit for it.  The defense looked night and day different

Quote:We stopped doing those one to none yard runs on first

That is it.
Now I want to see Shad Khan rip into Gus.

Credit where credit is due

Quote:Now I want to see Shad Khan rip into Gus.
Shouldnt it be into Dave and then Dave into Gus?
With all due respect, he's the HC, he SHOULD be blowing up if the team aren't pulling their weight...

....IF that's the case.

Quote:Perhaps but poor game planning will continue to lead to losses I don't care how many rah rah speeches he gives.  They got lucky today but I'll take it.

Who got lucky?

Obviously not the Jaguars.
We actually made some nice halftime adjustments. We've done that a couple games this year already, it's good to see.

Still don't think he's the answer
Quote:We actually made some nice halftime adjustments. We've done that a couple games this year already, it's good to see.

Still don't think he's the answer.

I don't think anybody on this forum believes Gus Bradley is the answer. However, hours after a win that we came out of without major injuries, that is what Jaguars fans should be thinking about. Enjoy the win and worry about coaches later.
Quote:Isn't this what y'all wanted? Someone who's going to let you know it's not OK to play like [BAD WORD REMOVED]?

Has anybody complained?
Quote:Has anybody complained?

Some people have already complained, as usual. Fortunately not nearly as many complaints are on the forum today as there were after close losses to the Packers and Ravens.
Pages: 1 2 3 4