Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Titans Vs. L.A. Chargers @ London, England. UK Game Day Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, Jaguars fans!    Smile    Before our game, AFC South rival Tennessee Titans play the Los Angeles Chargers in London, England. this morning and televised on the NFL On CBS as part of their tripleheader at 9:35AM Eastern Standard Time.   NO injuries, and GO CHARGERS!!!!!
This game could get ugly. Or i could be pleasantly surprised. Go thumbtacks, flame on!!
How many times the tacks been to London?
It's amazing how much having a QB, even a mid tier one, makes a difference in the NFL. Titans have a good offensive line and decent defense but they're going to get their [BLEEP] pushed in by the chargers today.
Come on you flaming tacks

Illegal forward pass. Is wade phillips out there?
Mary with the angry run!!
(10-21-2018, 10:43 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: [ -> ]Mary with the angry run!!

Mary with the red zone pick!
(10-21-2018, 10:49 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]

First one ever. Chargerheart
(10-21-2018, 10:49 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]

He is so bad.
(10-21-2018, 10:56 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2018, 10:49 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]Mary with the red zone pick!

First one ever. Chargerheart

It's funny little stats like that actually mean. Before the KC game earlier this season I think Bortles had almost none, too.
Rivers beating the tacks defense deep again. tacks gonna have the ball for 9 minutes for another FG.
Tacks need mularkey back

Just kidding
(10-21-2018, 11:01 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2018, 10:56 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: [ -> ]First one ever. Chargerheart

It's funny little stats like that actually mean. Before the KC game earlier this season I think Bortles had almost none, too.

Yeah i was expecting another one. Glad that streak is over. You know how the announcers like to mention a streak like that just before it ends
Man I hate the Titans but jeez they grind crap out. One of the few teams that make you play down to them at every turn.
That drop by Taylor deep over the middle reminded me of the Jaguars.
(10-21-2018, 11:58 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]That drop by Taylor deep over the middle reminded me of the Jaguars.

Was thinking the same thing. Shots to the QB and receiver blows it. Very becausejags
Refs are bad even in England...
Bahahahaha
Haha
Grind it out and then your coach blows it
Pages: 1 2