Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Lets welcome back sucksonville!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ok someone get his video to the jags. Tells the truth,and is a hype video. 

https://youtu.be/Hu3HQgjCVCc
Word is the team saw this. Calais said he would like to see you in private after referencing him as a some sort of animal poop. Jalen called you trash and weak and said he's just speaking facts.Telvin said you sleeping. Marrone said you should get a bologna sandwich and go pet your dog.
I was just telling the truth on how the team has played the last 2 games. I still support the team.
its time to get hyped up now. Go jags.
if you listened,and watched the whole video i said the team has been playong like that. I didn't single out any one player. also if you rember we lost our dog back in july. we had to have him put down.
its to time to welcome back sucksonville. we flat out suck again. last season was a fluke.  its going to be a long season again for next serveal years. 

Sucksonville is back.
Was the term "Sucksonville" ever around? If not, how is it "back"? And no, last season was not a fluke.
Time to fire Doug Marrone. He has lost the team.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...fter-loss/
Shut up snowwolf you can't beat any of our players 1 on 1, so shut up.

Like you told me a few weeks ago...
(10-21-2018, 05:00 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: [ -> ]Shut up snowwolf you can't beat any of our players 1 on 1, so shut up.

Beginning to look like the Jags locker room in here.
(10-21-2018, 05:08 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2018, 05:00 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: [ -> ]Shut up snowwolf you can't beat any of our players 1 on 1, so shut up.

Lol
(10-21-2018, 05:08 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2018, 05:00 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: [ -> ]Shut up snowwolf you can't beat any of our players 1 on 1, so shut up.

Homebiscuit holding back Raven....door slammed shut

no i couldn't beat any of the players,but the team is playing so bad right now last years 0-16 browns could beat them,even the 0-16 Lions could beat this jags team.  They are not good at all.
On the bright side, that span when the Jags absolutely, royally sucked from about 2011-2016 is when I was doing really well career-wise and financially, so I guess Sucksonville may not be so bad after all
they never truly left it seems
Season is over sadly but I still want to see some wins.

lol .... did Wolfie really say that?  he's getting a little feisty with all of these blowouts
(10-22-2018, 10:27 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]

lol .... did Wolfie really say that?  he's getting a little feisty with all of these blowouts

Yeah, something like that after the Chiefs game I think.
I didn't tell anyone to shut up,i asked if he could beat any of jags players. the team stinkinjg is all doug marones fault. I said from the start what would happen,and it has. first year he looks like a good HC,after that team falls completly apart. i was right about doug marone.
What kind of a dog poops on gravel?
Pages: 1 2