Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NC GOP Office Firebombed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
NC GOP Office Firebombed

A Republican Party office in central North Carolina was firebombed on Saturday night, the state GOP's executive director said.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/10/16/nc...nald-trump

Where was TAM during this?
My husband is not surprised. He said that is just outside of probably the most liberal part of the state. Disturbing indeed that people feel so threatened or such hatred that they do this sort of thing.
I'm sure the msm is going to decry the left's over the top rhetoric about Hitler nazis deplorable and the like...
Find out who they are and throw them in jail. Violence in response to politics has no place in a democracy.
Quote:Where was TAM during this?

Was laying pipe...
"Dallas Woodhouse, executive director of the North Carolina Republican Party, denounced the attack, calling it “political terrorism.” He said all Americans “should be outraged by this hate-filled and violent attack against our democracy.” Article

I completely agree.  These criminals must be caught and brought to justice.

Inexcusable behavior. The Dems crowdfunded to raise money for repairs, but the people responsible need to be in jail. Beat them at the polls if you want to make a statement.
Good God, it's in rural North Carolina. It's as likely to have been Cletus lighting a...dispersal of accumulated methane within the body...as it is a politically-motivated attack.

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/17/cnn-blames-donald-trump-firebombing-north-carolina/'>It seems that at least one leftist "reporter" on CNN blames it on Trump.</a>

I'm shocked.
Quote:Good God, it's in rural North Carolina. It's as likely to have been Cletus lighting a...dispersal of accumulated methane within the body...as it is a politically-motivated attack.
I like how you did that.  :thumbsup:

Sadly, that's not the intent. 
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/nc-r...ti-n667316

Please tell me more about these "Completed absentee ballots".

At the GOP Headquarters?

Things that make you go hmmm.
Still smells a bit like a false flag, actually.
Fingers are being pointed at Obama.

Quote:It seems that at least one leftist "reporter" on CNN blames it on Trump.

1. He's not a reporter

2. He doesn't blame Trump

3. Flail on
Quote:1. He's not a reporter

2. He doesn't blame Trump

3. Flail on
Someone else who read the link and not just the headline? What is this world coming to?
Quote:Someone else who read the link and not just the headline? What is this world coming to?

“Could be some core of extremists, some sort of radical. Hopefully we’ll get more information soon. But that kind of action is unacceptable. And we need to have the temperature come down on all sides right now,” Mr. Stelter, who is CNN’s media reporter, said.

Then he added, for the kicker: “Unfortunately, Donald Trump is the lead in terms of raising the temperature at this moment in time.”

It is implied that Trump's rhetoric caused the fire bombing.
Quote:Still smells a bit like a false flag, actually.

I didn't want to be the first to say it, but there's always the possibility this is the restaurant that burns down just before it was about to go bankrupt, and gets an insurance settlement.

Which wouldn't change what I said earlier.  I hope the criminals that did this are caught and brought to justice as quickly as possible.
Quote:“Could be some core of extremists, some sort of radical. Hopefully we’ll get more information soon. But that kind of action is unacceptable. And we need to have the temperature come down on all sides right now,” Mr. Stelter, who is CNN’s media reporter, said.

Then he added, for the kicker: “Unfortunately, Donald Trump is the lead in terms of raising the temperature at this moment in time.”

It is implied that Trump's rhetoric caused the fire bombing.
He didn't say he caused it. He said the temperature is rising ON BOTH SIDES and unfortunately trump is in the lead in terms of raising it. Not that he is the sole cause and not that he caused it. He didn't blame the firebombing on him. 

You want to find fault in it and you therefore you come to the conclusion that he is blaming trump. That is just not what was written in the article posted by JIB nor what JIB said was said in there. 
Pages: 1 2