Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Is this team starting to learn how to win?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last week gave up a huge lead and could f lost. 2nd time in franchise history to come back 13 down in the 4th to win the game. It looks like they might be learning how to win? Baby steps?
We played last week?
They just didn't give up and finally made some plays. They need to learn how to put up points in the 1st half, and they almost did... If we could catch.

Quote:We played last week?
the weeks run together when you're a Jags fan
If only they could just play the clots and Bears for the rest of the season.

Maybe the Browns too, but the clots and Bears for sure.

Quote:Last week gave up a huge lead and could f lost. 2nd time in franchise history to come back 13 down in the 4th to win the game. It looks like they might be learning how to win? Baby steps?

No. We suck. We suck BAD. We got lucky that Chicago decided to suck more than us at the worst time. We suck.
17 points in the 4th quarter.
I need a blowout win against a good team to wake me from my Jaguar stupor.

Quote:I need a blowout win against a good team to wake me from my Jaguar stupor.
I'll take a close win every week?
Yeah...I wouldn't go that far.

Beat Oakland next week and look like a competent football team and then let's talk.

They just beat one of the worst teams in football and the Colts aren't a lot better.
Quote:No. We suck. We suck BAD. We got lucky that Chicago decided to suck more than us at the worst time. We suck.

Hey, gotta start somewhere
People are so quick to take it away from the team.

A win is a win. Simple.

No. They won a game. On to Oakland.
Can we ever play a complete game?
Quote:Can we ever play a complete game?

Let's just play the 4th quarter on Sunday?