Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: its the curse i put on tittians
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was so sick of loseing to the tittians after the jets game i went to a place with hats. I put a curse on the tittians that they can't beat the jags anymore. 

Since then Jags haven't won a game. maybe i should go remove the curse off the tittians.
Note to self: avoid place with hats.
(10-24-2018, 10:48 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]I was so sick of loseing to the tittians after the jets game i went to a place with hats. I put a curse on the tittians that they can't beat the jags anymore. 

Since then Jags haven't won a game. maybe i should go remove the curse off the tittians.

So you're the one who caused it. Maybe you should re-curse the tacks but make sure you're in a place with mostly tack hats next time.
I would have to go to tensse for that. i think the store i was in did have jags hats. I'll go back,and try to remove the curse,maybe that will help. if i remove the one on the tittians.
(10-25-2018, 09:48 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]I would have to go to tensse for that. i think the store i was in did have jags hats. I'll go back,and try to remove the curse,maybe that will help. if i remove the one on the tittians.

Just curse the rival of our opponent each week.  If our opponents can't win, we're sure to make the superb owl.
wut o.O
(10-25-2018, 12:45 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]wut o.O

Wolfie is mad superstitious. 

...and probably watches a bit too much Harry Potter.
Guess that Jets win was a figment of my imagination.
[Image: wrwr2_630_630.jpg]
I went out with my friend today,and went back to store were i put a curse on the tittians and removed it,and prayed for forgiveness. then i blessed the tittians even though they are a rival team.
(10-26-2018, 07:54 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]I went out with my friend today,and went back to store were i put  a curse on the tittians and removed it,and prayed for forgiveness. then i blessed the tittians even though they are a rival team.

Thanks snow wolf. Now maybe the tacks and jags will start winning again