Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Could Blake move to TE?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If it doesn't work out at qb think he can catch?  Didn't he play te in high school.  Did he play te at ucf at all?  

Laughy,cry, discuss.  Hehe.
Yeah Blake Bell duh
[Image: 493.jpg]
OFF THE ROSTER is where he belongs
Lol yea been on these forums since 2004 I am trolling. Well it was good for a laugh.
As a TE, I am curious if Bortles could catch the type of ball he throws.
(10-26-2018, 11:37 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]As a TE, I am curious if Bortles could catch the type of ball he throws.

Do the Jumbo Shrimp need a pitcher?  Imagine trying to hit the knuckleball he throws!
(10-28-2018, 07:03 AM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-26-2018, 11:37 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]As a TE, I am curious if Bortles could catch the type of ball he throws.

Do the Jumbo Shrimp need a pitcher?  Imagine trying to hit the knuckleball he throws!

I hear he throws an amazing beeline to first base when he aims for the catcher.
(10-24-2018, 11:08 PM)surfon Wrote: [ -> ]If it doesn't work out at qb think he can catch?  Didn't he play te in high school.  Did he play te at ucf at all?  

Laughy,cry, discuss.  Hehe.

I dunno but I bet Linder would make a great cornerback and we could use him there with all the injuries in the backfield.
In the season of 2018 Bortles could play TE right now since we don't really have any haha.
Can we move the former #3 pick in the draft to TE because he can't play the position he was drafted to play? We sure can!