Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Spy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So can we please have Jack or Telvin keep an eye on these QBs?
(10-25-2018, 02:45 PM)Haterade Wrote: [ -> ]So can we please have Jack or Telvin keep an eye on these QBs?

Telvin?
He's been struggling just doing what he is supposed to be doing this year...

Don't wanna put too much on his plate.
They usually keep an eye on the qb as he runs for chunks.
They may have some individual calls that ask a LB, Nickel or Safety to spy the QB -- but with the receiving weapons and shifty backs at hand, I don't think they'll have any full time spy situation going on. Too many things to defend.
(10-25-2018, 03:23 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]They may have some individual calls that ask a LB, Nickel or Safety to spy the QB -- but with the receiving weapons and shifty backs at hand, I don't think they'll have any full time spy situation going on.  Too many things to defend.

Indeed...

Also... Wentz coming off ACL isn't the mobile threat some of the previous QBs have been like Watson, Dak, and Patty Ice Showtime Mahones
Also, our corners are going to be Jalen Ramsey and a bunch of undrafted rookies. I think the pass defense is going to need all the help it can get.