Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Winning starts with this!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
here you go. someone asked for it so here it is. a Hype video.

https://youtu.be/6UW7XD1mjuo
well, if that doesnt get the team ready to go, certainly nothing will

am

i

right

?
I'm here trying to get a lot of you out of red rep. You are making it extremely difficult for me. I can only give so much rep at a time.
Someone really asked for that?
[Image: 21c9fm.jpg]
You cursed the jags. Ever since you became a fan, we have one zero super bowls.
Yessss
I have been a fan ever since jags started,i didn't curse them since i became a fan. I went and removed the curse i put on the tittians,and blessed them instead due to my relgion. It was unchristian of me to put a curse on the tittians.
Woo hoo!!!!
You didn’t eat the chip. If we loose on Sunday it is all your fault.

Eat the chip to lift the curse!

#WolfieVsChip
(10-26-2018, 04:32 PM)knarnn Wrote: [ -> ]You didn’t eat the chip. If we loose on Sunday it is all your fault.

#WolfieVsChip

people can't eat wood. thats a wood chip. its not a potato chip at all. its always been a wood chip.
Wow snow thanks a lot. Thanks for letting the team down and all the fans across the world. You cursed them, you are responsible for losing. Only way to reverse the curse, is to EAT DAT CHIP!!!!

#REVERSETHECURSE
(10-26-2018, 04:51 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-26-2018, 04:32 PM)knarnn Wrote: [ -> ]You didn’t eat the chip. If we loose on Sunday it is all your fault.

#WolfieVsChip

people can't eat wood. thats a wood chip. its not a potato chip at all. its always been a wood chip.

https://youtu.be/4oZp9huI7Q8
so that man did eat wood,but he has a much tougher stomach then i do.
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Okay just based on the comments here this video must have been [BLEEP] insane.

EDIT: I'm very disappointed. There was a substantial lack of witchcraft and chipper-shredders.
Bro you got me hyped. Mom and Dad are on the road and eating lunch, I’ll eat lunch later. Let’s go Jacksonville Jaguars. Time to stop fooling around.
We lost.

I told you to eat the damn chip. Jags won’t win another game until you do. Thanks wolfie.
Thanks a lot trollwolf!

Jags lost again because of you! Idiot!