Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I don't believe it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This team came out in the 4th quarter on fire. Yeah, look at the competition but wow. Jalen balled out. Hurns came back....wow.

Ppl are gonna be mad...
Quote:Ppl are gonna be mad...
They played god awful and won.... Big time win today. Let's go!
Jalen is the best player on this team
Quote:They played god awful and won.... Big time win today. Let's go!
An ugly win is still a win.
They found out a way to win. That's what good football teams do. Ugly performance though, only a few players deserve to enjoy this victory.

Jalen is amazing, and is part of why we have our best 5 game start under bradley.  More importantly, we are learning how to win!

Got to say I feel like hell has frozen over. The QB and Defense stepped up when needed too. Excellent win!

Quote:They played god awful and won.... Big time win today. Let's go!

They did play awful, no argument. They showed resilience and the defense never allowed the game to get out of reach. Glass half empty I guess...
Quote:An ugly win is still a win.
Bingo.

Better than the GB game which some people looked at as a win.
Unbelievable really...to think that a game played this poorly is a win...wow.
People will start to see that this was a huge win. This puts us at 2-3, with a decent stretch of games.

I will admit, I was thinking we would lose.
Doesn't this win just feel like a loss.

/sarcasm
We lost the turnover battle and still won. I think that's the first time ever in the Bradley era. Dare I say turning point...
Quote:They did play awful, no argument. They showed resilience and the defense never allowed the game to get out of reach. Glass half empty I guess...
Glass half empty? Is that directed at me?

I'm stoked they won but they didn't play well at all.
Quote:People will start to see that this was a huge win. This puts us at 2-3, with a decent stretch of games.

I will admit, I was thinking we would lose.
That's just about everyone dude. We couldn't get a first down for a long time.
I forget what its like to have a win-streak.

Quote:Glass half empty? Is that directed at me?

I'm stoked they won but they didn't play well at all.

Ppl would have used this loss to bury Gus. He pulled it off. His defense held them under 20. Bortles rallied and played well when it mattered.

Now ppl will use this win to take away from what our team should be able to do if we are faced with adversity!
Word! It's like having Haagen Daz.

Nobody is talking about Marqise Lee, but he has been great in this game.

Pages: 1 2 3