Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: CNN Claims It’s Illegal for Anyone But the Media to Read Clinton WikiLeaks Emails
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lol
Quote:Lol

LOL, indeed.

JW is the reddit puppet!!!

It does make me laugh out loud!
Quote:LOL, indeed.

JW is the reddit puppet!!!

It does make me laugh out loud!

What is your opinion on the content?
Quote:What is your opinion on the content?

My opinion is that it's out of context.  

Cuomo was just pointing out that the information, if held is illegal.  It was a poorly worded phrase he used.   Obviously reading them and reporting on them from the web is not illegal.  But hacking into a private persons information, or stealing someones email and reading it or putting it out for the public is a crime in the USA...  https://www.reference.com/government-pol...c1c7ea6ba9

But of course, a trumpette and r/the_donald are going to completely misconstrue the meaning of what he was trying to get at.

It's yet another non-story that you guys are just blowing out of proportion.  

Oh, a news outlet is trying to make themselves the news leader and "the trusted name in news"????  How dare they!!!!!  Rabble, rabble, rabble.
it's pure propaganda. anybody with a working brain should be able to see that.  OH BY THE WAY, YOURE A CRIMINAL FOR READING WIKILEAKS. ANYWAY... BACK TO YOU PHIL

give me a [BLEEP] break

Actually, when wikileaks first came out and uploaded classified information, we were given a directive that we were not to access the site at all (either on a personal or business computer).  That went for anyone that held a security clearance within DoD.

Of course, it is not illegal to access the site and/or read whatever is on there, but if a person values their security clearance and/or job they won't go to the site.

Quote:WATCH: CNN Claims It’s Illegal for Anyone But the Media to Read Clinton WikiLeaks Emails

They are working overtime on these leaked emails.

I'm curious.  How is it illegal to possess these documents, but it's "different for the media" to have them?  Cuomo is part of the elite media brain trust of deep thinkers who read a teleprompter with some ability, so I'd love to hear him explain why it's okay for the media to tell us what these emails are saying rather than us risking arrest to read them for ourselves?
Quote:My opinion is that it's out of context.  

Cuomo was just pointing out that the information, if held is illegal.  It was a poorly worded phrase he used.   Obviously reading them and reporting on them from the web is not illegal.  But hacking into a private persons information, or stealing someones email and reading it or putting it out for the public is a crime in the USA...  https://www.reference.com/government-pol...c1c7ea6ba9

But of course, a trumpette and r/the_donald are going to completely misconstrue the meaning of what he was trying to get at.

It's yet another non-story that you guys are just blowing out of proportion.  

Oh, a news outlet is trying to make themselves the news leader and "the trusted name in news"????  How dare they!!!!!  Rabble, rabble, rabble.
Yes, right.  Clearly it was just Cuomo struggling with a turn of phrase.  Had he been a conservative, then it would have just been an idiotic statement by some bobble head in the media, right?  But, he's  a Cuomo, so he clearly can't be a moron.

FYI, I find ironic how the exposure of just how corrupt your girl is through these email dumps is a non-story, but accusations which are being debunked one after another related to Donald Trump are perfectly newsworthy.  I would imagine your television has been welded to MSNBC for at least a decade now.  I'll bet you think that Maddow is one funny dude.

Quote:Yes, right.  Clearly it was just Cuomo struggling with a turn of phrase.  Had he been a conservative, then it would have just been an idiotic statement by some bobble head in the media, right?  But, he's  a Cuomo, so he clearly can't be a moron.

FYI, I find ironic how the exposure of just how corrupt your girl is through these email dumps is a non-story, but accusations which are being debunked one after another related to Donald Trump are perfectly newsworthy.  I would imagine your television has been welded to MSNBC for at least a decade now.  I'll bet you think that Maddow is one funny dude.

It's not ironic.  The clintons are political animals.  I'm not sure how many times I have to tell you my disdain for them.

This is what makes it so great to come in The Jungle and discuss this election.  I have no love for Clinton.  So I have no reason or compunction to defend her or her husband.

donald trump, on the other had is dangerous and has made it clear he does not believe in the United States of America.  I have no problem voting for Hillary clinton in order to save the nation from the danger of a trump presidancy.

She's a politician that cannot be trusted.  I have no problem admitting that.  That to me, is why it's a non-story.  There is nothing in the wiki leaks that proves she's a traitor.  No, instead, she has a certain idea for the USA that leans closely to what GOP conservatives have always wanted.  She's a wall-street republican with liberal social ideas.  She's not a traitor.  She's just a conservative.  I feel that's the safe bet in this election.  Though not my ideal choice.

Pretty simple, really.
Quote:It's not ironic.  The clintons are political animals.  I'm not sure how many times I have to tell you my disdain for them.

This is what makes it so great to come in The Jungle and discuss this election.  I have no love for Clinton.  So I have no reason or compunction to defend her or her husband.

donald trump, on the other had is dangerous and has made it clear he does not believe in the United States of America.  I have no problem voting for Hillary clinton in order to save the nation from the danger of a trump presidancy.

She's a politician that cannot be trusted.  I have no problem admitting that.  That to me, is why it's a non-story.  There is nothing in the wiki leaks that proves she's a traitor.  No, instead, she has a certain idea for the USA that leans closely to what GOP conservatives have always wanted.  She's a wall-street republican with liberal social ideas.  She's not a traitor.  She's just a conservative.  I feel that's the safe bet in this election.  Though not my ideal choice.

Pretty simple, really.

You really need a new mirror, that reflection of yourself that you see is seriously cracked
Quote:It's not ironic.  The clintons are political animals.  I'm not sure how many times I have to tell you my disdain for them.

Pretty simple, really.

please...  speak more about this...
Quote:please...  speak more about this...

No need.  Those that are not delusional know it to be true.  Anyone that thinks our entire elections are rigged and is spouting that type of speech hates this country.

Though I'm not surprised that you, someone that has no concept of reality, can not see that. 
he's turning reality upside down. Hillary is the candidate for globalism while Trump is the candidate for the USA.