Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: My text on jags Radio!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This past tuesdy they read a text live on Jags radio that i sent them. 

In my text i said as long as doug marhone is Head coach Jags will never win a game again,and he destroyed the jags like he did the bills.

I'm hopeing the coaches,and players heard it,and that it ticks them off to come out a different team seconed half of the season.  

Just wanted you all to know about that. I will still make videos,and cheer the team on,just don't have much faith in them playing well lat this time.
(11-04-2018, 12:50 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]...
In my text i said as long as doug marhone is Head coach Jags will never win a game again,and he destroyed the jags like he did the bills.

A good. Wolfies gone all darko again.
[Image: giphy.gif]

I don't agree with either assertion in your text, wolfie.
(11-04-2018, 12:50 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]This past tuesdy they read a text live on Jags radio that i sent them. 

I'm hopeing the coaches,and players heard it,and that it ticks them off to come out a different team seconed half of the season.  

Just wanted you all to know about that. I will still make videos,and cheer the team on,just don't have much faith in them playing well lat this time.
Never win another game? I’ll take that bet.
(11-04-2018, 12:50 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]This past tuesdy they read a text live on Jags radio that i sent them. 

I'm sure they read it so that they could laugh at such a ridiculous take.
Must be what daddy is spewing these days.
I’m impressed they could actually read it

Don't lose all hope. The '96 Jags were 3-6 at one point and went on to play in the AFC Championship game. Things can happen.
Jags will win enough games to keep them out of a top 10 pick and any chance a top tier QB.
(11-04-2018, 01:00 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-04-2018, 12:50 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]...

A good. Wolfies gone all darko again.
[Image: giphy.gif]

I don't  agree with either assertion in your text, wolfie.

(11-04-2018, 01:34 PM)hb1148 Wrote: [ -> ]

Don't lose all hope. The '96 Jags were 3-6 at one point and went on to play in the AFC Championship game. Things can happen.

you missed this part of my post here.

I'm hopeing the coaches,and players heard it,and that it ticks them off to come out a different team seconed half of the season.  This  part wasn't in my text at all. 

I'm just saying im hopeing team heard it,and it makes them mad enough to be a different team seconed half of season.    
(11-04-2018, 09:01 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]you missed this part of my post here.

I'm hopeing the coaches,and players heard it,and that it ticks them off to come out a different team seconed half of the season.  This  part wasn't in my text at all. 

I'm just saying im hopeing team heard it,and it makes them mad enough to be a different team seconed half of season.    

I'm going to say this in the nicest way possible:

The players or coach don't have time to listen to the radio to hear what some fan has to say. Even if they did, they won't let it get them 'fired up'.
Snowpuppy thinks his insult will be the big turnaround factor LOL.

Wolfie, I don't think they read that on the air because it was being taken seriously.
The reverse mush by Wolfie. Love it!

anybody got a gif of someone beating a dead horse that I can borrow?

(11-04-2018, 09:01 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ][quote pid='1165590' dateline='1541352842']

you missed this part of my post here.

[/quote]

If the coaches, players, scouts, agents, trainers or front office need some rando's opinion to motivate them to achieve, we are certainly doomed. That's not how any of this works.
[Image: d1Z-thats-not-how-it-works-thats-not-how...-works.jpg]
Marrone will win just enough games to where the FO decides to keep him around forever. There will literally always be some type of excuse to keep him around. Injuries, it's the coordinators fault, its a tough schedule. They will literally freeze Marrone Demolition Man style and he will be our HC forever.
(11-05-2018, 01:39 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Marrone will win just enough games to where the FO decides to keep him around forever. There will literally always be some type of excuse to keep him around. Injuries, it's the coordinators fault, its a tough schedule. They will literally freeze Marrone Demolition Man style and he will be our HC forever.

That sounds about right and the usual suspect company men will be here to defend him every step of the way.
(11-05-2018, 01:39 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Marrone will win just enough games to where the FO decides to keep him around forever. There will literally always be some type of excuse to keep him around. Injuries, it's the coordinators fault, its a tough schedule. They will literally freeze Marrone Demolition Man style and he will be our HC forever.

Word is Coughlin loves bologna. Like absolutely loves it. Supposedly Coughlin and Marrone go to annual bologna fair in Europe for a week in the offseason. It's safe to say, Marrone will always be here.
So we are going from ice cream parlors to Doug's Deli?
Pages: 1 2