Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags @ colts score predicion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I want to say that I very much hope that I am wrong and the Jags come fired up and shock the Colts...  But I don't see it going that way.

Colts 24-9
Colts 23 Jags 12
Colts 31, Jaguars 10.
It's tough to pick a score as there are so many questions still. Fournette trains with the team Monday, Marrone says he doesn't know if he'll play. Patmon and Hayden back training, hopefully Bouye can be ready Sunday.

I think we'll win 

Jags 24- Colts 13. D finally score and we hold them under 17. Hyde makes a difference.
Man y’all are some [BLEEP].
Jaguars - 23
clots - 17

I think this team needed a reset. A lot of injuries. A lot of new faces in the rotation. Some guys needed it a month ago. But we're getting healthier. And I think we see that shine through in this one.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
27-27
Colts 20, Jags 14
CATS - 34

PONIES - THREEVE
42-10 Jags
45-3 Jags
Lets all be honest here. it really depends on which Jags team shows up. if the one from the last 3 games this year shows up colts win 34-10,

if last years jags show up jags win 27 to 14.

Both of those are very reallistic.
Jags are the get right team this year...
What is holding the clots back this year? Defense?

3 sacks, 1 INT, holding us to... 20

clots 21-20
Colts 27
Jags 13

This offense is depressing.
Colts O-Line is quietly one of the best units in the NFL. Lucks is I think one of the least sacked QB's in league and with return of Mack their run game is on a roll. Jags won't be able to generate any pressure on Luck or stop the run game and I don't expect our offense to do anything. Another embarrassing blow out.

Jaguars 14
Colts 41

Is it April yet?
Nothing really addressed that is needed. Forsee about the same.

Jags 10
Colts 28
All rides on whether the Jags O-Line and run game can find a foothold or not IMO.
I think the Jags defense bounces back and holds the colts to 20 points. Just don't know if the offense will get their end done.

I'm guessing it'll be close and under 48 points scored total.
27-21.

If Blake is our leading rusher again, we're the 21.
If he is not, the horseshoes are the 21.
Jags come out smokin’ on offense, defense and special teams!

Colts 38 Jags 10

I guess they’re smokin’ the wrong stuff!
Yeah, I still can't pick the Jags to win a game.

Colts - too much
Jags - not enough
Pages: 1 2 3