Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 49% chance to make the playoffs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(11-08-2018, 06:20 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]lol, thoughts?

http://www.nfl.com/videos/game-theory/0a...ercentages

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=3600741]
I just hope we can beat Indy and Hou falls.
Much higher than I would say.
He forgot the decimal in between the numbers. 4.9% seems just right.
0% chance this team makes the playoffs this year.
(11-08-2018, 07:58 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: [ -> ]He forgot the decimal in between the numbers. 4.9% seems just right.

Considering that ESPN, 538, FO, etc have us in the 7-9% range, you're pretty close to right.
We really needed that broncos kicker to nail that kick. Oh well I guess.
We’re not making it.
I'd swing on a 50/50 pitch.
I just want to beat the clots, houston to stumble and hope the team finds its feet again.
This being in the also-rans is for the birds.
Well.. that seems just a bit outside.
I think we missed the decimal placement. .049%
Forget the Playoffs,team needs to win a game # 1.
Just out of interest, is there anyone confident enough to predict we will make the playoffs?  Like guarantee it? 

It's real hard to see at the moment but this team went on a run this time of year last season. If we make it you will look like a genius if we do it!

If we can get to 5-5, I think we can do it.
(11-09-2018, 03:33 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: [ -> ]Just out of interest, is there anyone confident enough to predict we will make the playoffs?  Like guarantee it? 

It's real hard to see at the moment but this team went on a run this time of year last season. If we make it you will look like a genius if we do it!

If we can get to 5-5, I think we can do it.

Yeah well the difference last year is that we had two more wins at this point in the season with a better roster, against a worse division. So I think anyone that would bet on the Jags making the playoffs at this point has a betting problem.
I wouldn't bet on it but if they rededicate themselves to the running game they could go 5-3 the rest of the way which gives them an outside shot. Admittedly it's not a good shot but it's possible.
(11-09-2018, 09:17 AM)DragonFury Wrote: [ -> ]I'd swing on a 50/50 pitch.

TMI
My source at Publix said it is closer to 91%. Publix don't lie.
I could see this team going 6-2 and barely squeezing in if a few teams collapse. We need help at this point, unless we just win out (very unlikely).
Pages: 1 2