Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jalen Ramsey - Bye Week (Uninterrupted Video)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some footage from both Jacksonville and here in Nashville during the bye week:

I know it's tired at this point, but I really wouldn't be surprised if Ramsey went to the Titans at some point in his career. He's got so many roots in Nashville it seems.
(11-09-2018, 12:59 PM)Inziladun Wrote: [ -> ]I know it's tired at this point, but I really wouldn't be surprised if Ramsey went to the Titans at some point in his career. He's got so many roots in Nashville it seems.

A lot of players don't live where they work. 

Jalen's motivation is fame (and money). He'll go wherever gives him the best chances at those.
(11-09-2018, 12:59 PM)Inziladun Wrote: [ -> ]I know it's tired at this point, but I really wouldn't be surprised if Ramsey went to the Titans at some point in his career. He's got so many roots in Nashville it seems.

That should pretty much a given but top athletes want to be the highest paid at their positions (it's a pride/bragging rights thing) so he'll most likely follow the money.  By that time, breaking the bank on a single DB may do more harm than good.
(11-09-2018, 01:22 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: [ -> ]

A lot of players don't live where they work. 

Jalen's motivation is fame (and money). He'll go wherever gives him the best chances at those.

Naturally, and don't mistake me for saying it's going to happen. Obviously we won't know until it does or doesn't. But my point is, it wouldn't surprise me in the least. That's more than I could say for 31 other Teams he could possibly land with(including ours, again.) I know there's plenty of other guys that don't live where they work, I'm also not commenting on any of those "other guys", If I were, I may say the same thing.