Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Refs against the Jags confirmed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
That no call PI on Thomas? The call against Odrick? The phantom hold on Parnell?
Becomes more and more obvious every week.
Defenders are allowed to absolutely destroy our receivers. It's been like that all year.
Who designed that?
When the announcers say helmet to helmet and no flag....#becausejaguars
Helmet to helmet no call
Dude this is such a joke. The NFL needs to fix this this is so garbage.

Same ish different week, huh?

I just got back home and don't find this surprising by the NFL.

I know, on that false start at the goal line I was watching Parnell on the replay. Didn't even twitch. I like how because the defense pointed they called it on us.
Quote:I know, on that false start at the goal line I was watching Parnell on the replay. Didn't even twitch. I like how because the defense pointed they called it on us.

It was on Beachum and his butt wiggled slightly, but it was a pretty ticky tack call.
Invisible holding call as well.

Call on Prince that had to be overturned because it was so bad.

This game should be 10-9 jags
I wonder if the NFL and refs are pissed? lol They seem to try and help the losses come more easily. I hope it's burning them good right now!

Quote:That no call PI on Thomas? The call against Odrick? The phantom hold on Parnell?

The false start on Beachum was the worst one imo
How about Marks being choked by the neck and in that state play Fowler or Ngaque being held by the jersey with no call, two holdings and no call. 

I absolutely think calls are not being called our way and missed. I also believe penalties are way over the top in the NFL. The NFL is not consistent in enforcing penalties, the whole system needs to be revitalized. 

Does someone have a clip they can post of the PI/Defensive holding no-call? That was just unbelievable

Whatever you think about the refs, Thomas absolutely needs to go get the ball, not passively wait for it to come to him and let some smaller guy take him out of the play so easily.

I'm getting sick of it... The organization should be making a huge deal about this... after the NFL admitting 16 wrong calls vs us against GB... that is unheard of... Khan should be absolutely all over the NFL right now with all these horrible called games always against us, not for us

Quote:Whatever you think about the refs, Thomas absolutely needs to go get the ball, not passively wait for it to come to him and let some smaller guy take him out of the play so easily.

He's been a bust signing so far. Expected alot more from him.
Pages: 1 2 3