Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Expecting a strong game from Bortles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Because science
[Image: kvgjd.gif?c=popkey-web&p=popkey&i=scienc...ect&f=.gif]
I expect an angry bortles.
I expect us to run the ball much better which will open up down the field passes for Bortles. RUN! RUN! RUN! This team needs another Fred Taylor/MJD combo, it is long due. 

The bears are allowing 118 yards per game on the ground.

Jags should be able to get 100 from ivory/Yeldon.

25 more from Blake.

No idea what to expect from Blake in the passing game. He's hard to figure out currently.

Hoping for 275 or more and one or fewer INTs.

2 TDs or better.
I dont expect anything with this team by now.
Quote:I dont expect anything with this team by now.
damn you're right
Quote:I dont expect anything with this team by now.

Go away. All you do is spew the same negative garbage. Nobody on here cares about what you have to say.
To be fair he has a point
Whether or not he has a point is irrelevant to me at this point. It's just bothersome that in every single thread it's the same whining. "Wah, our coaches suck, wah our players auck, wah, wah, wah." I work with elementary school children for a living and I honestly get mess crying and whining from them.
Quote:To be fair he has a point

No he doesn't. Whether you expect good things or bad things, you are expecting something. So if you don't expect anything, you have not paid any attention all season to the Jaguars.
Quote:The bears are allowing 118 yards per game on the ground.

Jags should be able to get 100 from ivory/Yeldon.

25 more from Blake.

No idea what to expect from Blake in the passing game. He's hard to figure out currently.

Hoping for 275 or more and one or fewer INTs.

2 TDs or better.
I expect a performance similar to that against the clots. If the offense limits the turnovers then they should perform well. 
Quote:I expect a performance similar to that against the clots. If the offense limits the turnovers then they should perform well. 

It is always about turnovers. The team with the most giveaways loses 99% of the time.
Quote:No he doesn't. Whether you expect good things or bad things, you are expecting something. So if you don't expect anything, you have not paid any attention all season to the Jaguars.

Mic drop....
Quote:It is always about turnovers. The team with the most giveaways loses 99% of the time.

The most recent actual figure I've seen (based off of 2013 NFL stats) was 78%. 

Teams with more turnovers in games lost 78.6% of the time in that season. 

The Jags need more than just a positive turnover ratio though. They need to stop giving up TDs on blown coverages in the secondary and they need to cut the stupid penalties. 
Quote:The most recent actual figure I've seen (based off of 2013 NFL stats) was 78%. 

Teams with more turnovers in games lost 78.6% of the time in that season. 

The Jags need more than just a positive turnover ratio though. They need to stop giving up TDs on blown coverages in the secondary and they need to cut the stupid penalties. 

Getting Colvin back obviously will help our defense. We missed him the first four weeks.

We also have the benefit of coming off a bye week. The big story in Chicago this year has been its injury reports.
Quote:Getting Colvin back obviously will help our defense. We missed him the first four weeks.

We also have the benefit of coming off a bye week. The big story in Chicago this year has been its injury reports.

Actually the big story in Chicago is the Cubs winning on a grand slam in the 8th....but I agree the Bears are banged up.
Quote:Actually the big story in Chicago is the Cubs winning on a grand slam in the 8th....but I agree the Bears are banged up.

LOL I hate baseball and am paying no attention to the NLCS.
Quote:Go away. All you do is spew the same negative garbage. Nobody on here cares about what you have to say.

Garbage, i think not. The truth, i think so.
Quote:To be fair he has a point
He's a "wahhhh, look at me. I need attention" person. It gets old.
Pages: 1 2